Christian Questions is a weekly Christian podcast. Rick and Jonathan have been broadcasting CQ since 1998 - first on radio and now on podcast!
- Listen live directly from your mobile device or tablet - Mondays 7:00-8:30pm Central
- Call in or message the podcast directly from your phone
- Access decades of archived audio programs on various biblical topics - social issues, doctrine, prophecy, character, parables
- Subscribe (free!) to "CQ Rewind" and get the full script of the podcast episodes. Follow along while you listen!
- Request the (free!) study booklet, "How to Study the Bible and Have it Make Sense"
- Access additional helpful resources
- Visit ChristianQuestions.com for more, including live chat during the broadcast
Christian Questions is a weekly Christian podcast that aims to provoke meaningful discussion along spiritual lines. We invite you to “Think about the Bible like you never have before.” We welcome listener participation, encouraging a nurturing, politically-free environment of expression on biblical topics. We aim to provide a comprehensive perspective on a wide range of studies as we delve into the deep layers of Scripture.
Ratings and Reviews
Don't be fooled by these "free" deceptions. If you search Wikipedia for "bible student movement" you'll discover this is an offshoot of the Jehovah's Witnesses organization, and not the teachings of mainline Christianity. These religious zealots are pushing the questionable teachings of Charles T. Russell (the founder of JW). The fact that they hide this is cause for concern. Why not be loud and proud if you're teaching Truth?
Obviously, the many praises (and 5-star ratings) come from their own adherents. If you believe as they do, these might be good apps (I suppose). But if you're seeking "true" guidance and bias-free theology, seek elsewhere. Caveat emptor....
I'm a big fan of the Christian Questions radio program
This app is a great companion for the live broadcasts every Sunday. I love to be able to listen to all of the archived programs whenever I want right from my phone. I also love that the programs are all scripturally based. Great Bible studies on so many topics....easy to listen to; not stuffy at all.
Such a blessing
Love listening in every week and being able to listen to past programs.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.