By Christie's Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The world's leading art business, is a name and place that speaks of extraordinary art, unparalleled service and expertise. Christie's offers over 450 auctions annually in over 80 categories, including all areas of fine and decorative arts, jewelry, photographs, collectibles, wine, and more.
Christie's iPad application allows you to:
- BROWSE upcoming sales and lots through our Upcoming Auctions calendar
- VIEW results of past sales and monitor results of live sales in real time
- DOWNLOAD catalogues for offline browsing
- CUSTOMIZE your preferences to tailor the app to your interests
- SUBMIT auction estimates for a Christie's specialist to appraise
- SEARCH through Christie's sales, lots and directory of specialists
- CONTACT a specialist or customer service for additional information
- MANAGE you mychristies account and keep track of all of your purchases, bids and registered sales
- DISCOVER How to Buy and Sell with Christie's.
What's New in Version 3.0.1
- critical bug fixes
- lots of small updates
This new app is a great improvement from the old Christies app. I love the new design and how easy it is to search for lots in upcoming sales. I also really like how simple it is to manage my Chrisite's account from the app and place absentee bids. Other art market apps - like Sotheby's - have much to learn from this.
Christie's has really raised the bar for auction house apps! Stunning and easy to use.
This app crashed frequently. Can't seem to get it right. Soethby's app works better.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Apr 16, 2014
- Version: 3.0.1
- Size: 30.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Christie's Inc.
- © 2011, Christie’s Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.