Chroma Squad is a tactical RPG about five stunt actors who decide to quit their jobs and start their own Power Rangers-inspired TV show!
Requires 1GB of RAM or more.
Cast actors, purchase equipment and upgrades for your studio, craft weapons and giant Mechas out of cardboard and duct tape. Once the cameras are rolling, you will control your cast of five colored-jumpsuit-clad warriors in dramatic, turn-based battles!
Optimized for devices with 1GB of RAM or more.
• Customize your TV studio: hire actors, upgrade your gear, do marketing, craft weapons, costumes and giant cardboard robots!
• Tactical RPG combat with a twist: combine your heroes’ abilities with Teamwork maneuvers!
• In-Depth RPG systems with skill trees, random equipment, crafting, and branching storyline with 3 different endings!
• Giant Mecha combat – destroy the city to save the city!
• A love letter to Power Rangers, Tokusatsu and the Japanese series of our childhoods!
• Deliciously-animated pixel art and a chiptune soundtrack that shines like justice!
Ratings and Reviews
Why? Also look at another game if your under 12!
I love Power Rangers, I do, and one day I thought this game would be as good as I thought, but nope. After they talked about a stupid subject which got very inappropriate, and I was very skeptical so I deleted it after the first season. Then I downloaded it AGAIN! I forgot how bad the game was and skipped over that part. Then I saw how much I played and deleted it again. Guess what, I downloaded the game again for a THIRD TIME!!! I kept playing, but in shorter amounts. Then there was a bikini fish thing, but I did not delete the game. I just kept trying to see any goodness in it. The game then started to get dull and boring. Then I found out the main villain tested on people as science experiments! The only reason I still have it is to see the ending!!! This game is definitely not 9+, but like 12+ instead! The game is okay, but all that horrible garbage that the producers thought would be appropriate for 9 year olds, come on! This is partially my fault, because I downloaded it 3 times, but still. The reasons I am not giving this game 2 stars is because of the strategic rpg stuff, the Mecha battles, and this recording I made of fighting Boxing Box. I seriously don’t recommend this game if your under 12!
Flawless and Beautiful
This game is absolutely phenomenal from the humor to the satisfying combat with smart decisions. Absolutely endless replay ability with some 15 characters to choose from and different path and ending choices. All bad reviews for this game are pretty much for the fact that the game at first release was a little buggy but all bugs are fixed now! The games humor is great from random comments from the game or making fun or references to other games/shows. The aspect of it being all a television show is a great concept and really shines well in this game. THIS IS A 20$ GAME SOLD FOR 4.99$ trust me it’s so worth the purchase I’ve played worse games for much more so don’t let the price tag dismay you. Absolutely loved the game and all the aesthetics from creative funny villains that the cast knows and converses with on scene to the way the minions complain about actually being hit. Please get this game it’s so worth it and I hope you enjoy it as much as me I wish I helped on the kickstarter for this game but I am truly happy I bought this game.
I am interested about “please. Chroma squad 2” so this is a response. I want a chroma squad 2 as much as he/she does too. I love to watch power rangers and game backs me feel like I am the director of the show. Just if you are reading this makers of this game please make a sequel and an Idea if you do make it so you can download content from the first game to the second one to start off where you left off. PS: and for the story I forget what it is called but isn’t the final boss the leader of some alien armada or something like that who are the other members and where are they....................... PPS: please respond to this #ChromaS2 PPPS:figured out group name, the name is (spoilers play til last episode of season 3 to figure out name of the group)
- BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
- 617.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Chroma Squad™&©2015 BS Jogos Electronicos LTDA. BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment logo is a trademark of BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc. Published and distributed by BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.