* In The Guardian 30 best iPhone and iPad apps this week - 21st Jan 2013
* "This is redmotion's first game in the App Store, and Chromasphere is an awesome way to start." - WuzAPPenin
* "This game is very entertaining and offers hours of fun..." 4.5/5 - appadvice.com
* "...very atmospheric game that is fun." 4.5/5 - appgamers.de
--I I I--
Help Chromasphere roll through:-
* 24 increasingly challenging levels!
* Collect 4 matching coloured crystals to change the sphere's colour!
* Open the colour-coded doors and activate the colour-coded bridges!
* Balance on the moving platforms!
* Watch out for moving obstacles and forcefields trying to knock you off!
* Compete against your last best level time with the built-in replay feature!
* Relaxing music to help you get into the zone!
* Get Chromium medals on every level!
* Use the slider to change Chromasphere's speed
*** Use options screen to adjust the tilt start angle ***
1. Rolling speed slider can now be adjusted during play.
2. Engine Core upgraded to 64bit.
3. Fixed main menu screen languages not displaying correctly.
Ratings and Reviews
Puzzles are interesting and challenging but not frustrating. Tilt controls feel completely natural to use and are adjustable to suit your taste. Graphics and music are spectacular.
Finishing all 24 levels is only the beginning. Each time you earn all silver medals in a world, you earn the permanent use of another color, which allows different (faster) routes through levels in all worlds. Earning Chromium medals on all levels is a real challenge.
Slightly slow to start
But gains pace with levels..
Very enjoyable game!
I really liked playing this. The progression of challenge/difficulty was perfect.
***I do wish for more levels or a sequel, or even an IAP for additional levels!***
I agree with others, though it wasn't a severe hindrance, an option to calibrate for tilt would be a welcome addition.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.