Chrome - web browser by Google
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse fast with Chrome, now available on your iPhone, iPod touch and iPad. Sign in to sync your personalized Chrome experience from your computer, and bring it with you anywhere you go.
• Search and navigate fast, directly from the same box. Choose from results that appear as you type.
Simple, intuitive experience
• Open and quickly switch between an unlimited number of tabs. On your iPhone and iPod touch, flip through tabs the way you would fan a deck of cards. On iPad, swipe from edge to edge to switch tabs.
• Sign in to Chrome to sync your open tabs, bookmarks, passwords, and omnibox data from your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad. Pick up right where you left off.
• Send pages from Chrome on your computer to your iPhone, iPod touch, or iPad with one click and read them on the go, even if you’re offline.
• Open a tab in Incognito* to browse without saving your history. To learn more, please visit: http://goo.gl/WUx02
What's New in Version 33.0.1750.14
• Stability and security updates
Since the recent update chrome has crashed a lot more it also lots of time shows me a message saying did not receive data. But worst of all today while trying to change videos it stopped working at all! It took me to an ad page and when I tried to leave and delete the page it wouldn't delete and some how made it so I couldn't scroll through my tabs it also made tabs I tried to delete see through it got so bad I deleted all my tabs with that button but when I tried to create a new tab it wouldn't let me so I deleted te app and tried redownloading it now its not downloading. Please fix this chrome is so much better then safari and I don't want to switch back to it.
The feature currently implemented is that as I scroll a web page the menus disappear. I think this is cool to see for a while. Especially on the iPhone when I scroll towards the top of the web page the menus automatically pop up cutting down the screen real-estate. I would like to see a separate option where I can two or three finger Tap on the screen to get the menus to display. And not have menus display the rest of the time. Then I, the user, have more control over the web experience.
Crashes CONSTANTLY (still on 2/24)
Chrome, for a couple weeks now, has crashed multiple times every time I try to browse on it. The update today has not helped at all. I may have to switch back to safari if it doesn't get fixed. Also, it would be nice if there was an easier way to copy a link than holding down in the link, then hitting "select all," then choosing "copy." It should be in the share menu.
UPDATE: I tried uninstalling and reinstalling and even after an apparent update on the 23rd, the app still crashes constantly
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Feb 18, 2014
- Version: 33.0.1750.14
- Size: 27.4 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.