Google Chrome – The Fast and Secure Web Browser
By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 53.0.2785.109
• Ready for iOS 10!
• Chrome's History has a new look and it's now easier to review, find, and delete your browsing history.
• Voice Search has been updated with a fresh look to show that Google is working for you. Try asking contextual questions such as "How tall is the Eiffel Tower?" and then follow up with "When was it built?" Hear Google speak the answers back to you.
• Bug and stability fixes.
Nice browser, smooth and fast
Seriously needs the feature that chrome for desktop has where you can stop a page from creating further dialogs. I had a page keep giving me four different dialogs in a loop and it totally bricked the app. I tried restarting the app, restarting my phone, clearing RAM, etc. to try and get the browser to let me choose that tab, and the only thing that finally got rid of it was uninstalling and reinstalling the app itself. It was very frustrating.
Best browser for iPad.
Google chrome is a little crammed on the iPhone (I use the regular google app for my 6s) but on the iPads big screen it's perfect, ore useful then safari. It's particularly great for people who have iOS devices but window pcs/chrome books because this way you have a browser that communicates across all your devices regardless of the manufacture. My only wish is that it would allow you to have two tabs open simultaneously on the iPad Pro since the screen is so big.
Downloaded the recent update, I haven't been on Google Chrome since they changed the look of the bookmarks. Since I downloaded the recent update I checked Chrome out and I see the bookmarks are back how it as. And they make it easier now to delete, edit, and move around the bookmarks you want. Thank you for bringing the bookmarks back to previous version and making it better.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 13, 2016
- Version: 53.0.2785.109
- Size: 101 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.