"With a ton of visual flair and a rocking soundtrack, it's easy to get hypnotized by Chrome Death." - TouchArcade
"Chrome Death is kind of like someone 80’s-ified a super tough one-tap mobile game." - Gamezebo
Chrome Death is a hardcore, minimal action game about escape.
Survive for as long as you can in a cyberpunk city and avoiding the CORP AGENTS that have one goal: your destruction. Defeat your friends, earn credits, buy cars and work together with drivers across the world to unlock secret vehicles!
* One-handed game with quick, hardcore mechanics
* Leaderboards pulled into the game and friends become your rival drivers
* Daily challenges
* Daily activities
* Global trophies - Worldwide community work together to complete challenges and unlock cars for everybody
* Rad synthwave soundtrack by VHS Glitch
* Weekend tournaments featuring exclusive cars
* More cars
* More modes
* NEW: Earn bonus credits by completing new daily activities! Finished all activities for the day? Refresh the activities and earn them again!
* NEW: Five new achievements!
* NEW: Rad sound effects for each car!
* FIX: Huge performance increase.
* FIX: Certain daily challenges weren't able to be completed. They've been fixed an added back into rotation.
Ratings and Reviews
But that’s just my opinion
Easily one of my favorite games. I downloaded it ages ago and only deleted it to save space on my phone. Now that I’m back with it, I’m glad I came back for more. Still just as addicting and fun and right up my aesthetic alley. The only way I can see this improving is if we had the option of turning off sound effects so I can solve the conundrum of wanting to play but also wanting to listen to just that rad soundtrack.
Tons of fun
The perfect time killer game. Easy to start and stop, super basic, but so much fun. Easily find myself saying, "Just one more go," each time I crash. Highly recommend for people who fidget with their phones to pass time. And the soundtrack is killer!
Fun quick game
I always enjoy games I can just fire up quickly and have some fun with. This fits that mold well. Wish there wasn't such a huge difficulty leap between normal and expert, though.
- Michael Short
- 81.9 MB
Requires iOS 8 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 9+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2013-2016 Newmark Software
- In-App Purchases
- Hoverboard Driver (with double Cr. boost) $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.