By Google, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Browse fast on your iPhone and iPad with the Google Chrome browser you love on desktop. Pick up where you left off on your other devices, search by voice, and easily read webpages in any language.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - seamlessly access and open tabs and bookmarks from your laptop, phone or tablet
• FASTER BROWSING - choose from search results that instantly appear as you type and quickly access previously visited pages
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• TRANSLATE - easily read webpages in any language
• UNLIMITED TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and quickly flip through them like a deck of cards
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
What's New in Version 61.0.3163.73
• Added a new button for scanning QR codes above the virtual keyboard
Never had any problems with it
I use it on my desktop, laptop, my phone, and pretty much every device I can put it on. I've been using chrome every since I was just a kid - and there's definitely not a better web application than this. it has more features than any other regular web browser that I have seen. furthermore, I absolutely have no idea why it has a 3 star rating on this app store. it should definitely have more considering the work and dedication Google has put Into this app. the interface is very smooth and comfortable to me and every single webpage loads flawlessly. if you are reading this I would definitely recommend chrome to you, no matter what anybody says. keep up the good work Google!
It's okay, not bad though
My main complaint is the bar navigation.. Having to reach all the way up all the time especially when I want to share something is a real pain on something like the iPhone 6 Plus.. Safari does this much easier and not to mention the share functionality is just one press away.
Other than that I love my bookmarks history tab from all my computer sync with my phone, this is because I use Google Chrome on all my devices. Except for my phone where I have to constantly switch between easy navigation and butter smooth UI (safari) and functionality (chrome)
New update broke it
I'm receiving a ton of "Aw, snap!" (who uses that anymore???) and then it tells me to reload the page. I'm not scrolling or anything I'm just reading the page. Well it's broken and I never really liked it anyways so I'll go back to using something else. You can't even view Facebook messages using this app either so it's not a really good app. Firefox seems to be the only browser I can view Facebook messages with. Can't with this or Safari or anything else I've used. I know people are saying "Why not just use the Facebook messenger app?" Answer: because I like my battery life and not having to charge throughout the day.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Sep 05, 2017
- Version: 61.0.3163.73
- Size: 93.0 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.