Get more done with the new Google Chrome on iPhone and iPad. Now more simple, secure and faster-than-ever, with Google Smarts built-in.
• FASTER BROWSING - Chrome’s address bar uses Google Search to make any fact-finding mission fast and simple. It also searches your Google Drive, so diving into next week’s vacation plan is just that much easier.
• ARTICLES FOR YOU - Chrome surfaces articles, blogs, and content that we think you might like. The more you use Chrome, the more personalized it gets. So you’ll always have what’s most relevant to you at your fingertips.
• GOOGLE TRANSLATE - No matter where you are on the web, or the globe, Chrome lets you translate an entire site in a single click with Google Translate built-in. Chrome also automatically prompts translation when you need it.
• MANAGE YOUR TABS - open as many tabs as your heart desires and manage them in the new grid shapes to easily view and compare websites.
• SYNC ACROSS DEVICES - Signing into Chrome automatically syncs across your laptop, tablet, or on your phone. You get the same experience – no matter where you go.
• AUTOFILL FORMS & PASSWORDS - Remembering p4$$w0rd$ is a thing of the past. Chrome can store your address and payment details, so you can fill out forms with just one click.
• VOICE SEARCH - use the magic of Google voice search to find answers on-the-go without typing
• PRIVACY - use Incognito mode to browse without saving your history (learn more at http://goo.gl/WUx02)
Thanks for choosing Chrome! The new design that we launched previously is now visible to everyone. In addition, this version includes:
• Bug fixes and design polish for the redesign.
• Updates to how Chrome launches other apps to improve reliability and security.
• Fixes to authentication issues caused by using out-of-date cookies. Let us know if you encounter any issues with signing in to or out of websites.
Ratings and Reviews
Go back now!! RUN!! This new version is not it.
I don’t know what y’all (Google) we’re think with this new update. I hate it!! It reminds me of a ancient, old broken down Safari and I use Google Chrome because I don’t like Safari (see where I’m going with this). Please bring back the old Google Chrome or at least make this version better because you all went backwards with this update in my opinion. I’ll give you 3 stars ⭐️ because you’re Google and at least you’re trying.******I just wanted to add something because I saw a comment about it AFTER I had posted my review. As soon as I opened Chrome, I thought it was Safari for a while until I looked and wondered why I thought my Safari app had moved positions on my iPhone when it didn’t, then I immediately went on here to post a review (I don’t leave many reviews for everything, but was a little ticked when I kept thinking that I was accidentally opening Safari when it was actually Chrome). So for the one or more ppl that says that each reviewer must have read other reviews and copied them saying that it looks like “Safari”, I can attest that is not the case and if I thought it was Safari immediately without even reading any reviews, then I’m sure many others on here did as well.
Great browser, poor tab system with the new update
The tab system with the new update is rather clunky and difficult to navigate around, rather than a file folder like layout, it has a set of tiles in two columns, each of which display in full, needlessly closing the screen when you’re looking for one tab amongst many. I’ve also experienced problems with webpages freezing if I got to the tabs screen, and then crashing the app, the tabs that freeze to not respond in any way, not to attempts to close them, renter them, and they don’t allow you to enter other tabs when this happens either, only to scroll around the tabs screen or close all tabs. In short this new system seems poorly thought out and poorly rolled out as well, with many bugs and a less dense information display, requiring more time and hassle to use, I don’t object to this “tile display as an option for the less utilitarian user, but as someone who values their time I don’t require the addition of a feature whose only apparent purpose is to take up valuable screen space and increase loading and down times in the app.
Bitchin Browser: there are others but ..,
It’s a “Bitchin’ Browser”: there are others but .., only one Google other Browsers to include quite an extensive list here in appstō but integrating aspects of Google’s innovation creativity and professionalism security and superior customer services and support has set aside others to just independent developers genius and corporate sponsors for purposes of capital generating by the minions. As an epistemologist and UX/VUI cognitive and behavioral scientist (eclectic philosophically, and student of experimentalism marketing, social engineering, predisposed to furthering humanities across all aspects of boundaries of economic and socio-ethnocentric complexities— Googles got it going on but then look at Opera,Dolphin, and especially iCabMobile — WebKit and Gecko aside Omnigroup’s browser needs a evolutionary change too.
You want Chrome, but you need it too and you have the right to universality in your apps (where secured) index your cloud, sync your purchases and financial data best practices that requires your own personal preference and desired outcomes.
- Google, Inc.
- 107.6 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, Arabic, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Lithuanian, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © Google Inc.
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.