By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Chromecast is a thumb-sized media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Simply use a smartphone, tablet, or laptop to cast your favorite entertainment and apps right to the big screen.
Use the Chromecast app to:
• Set up your Chromecast and connect it to your Wi-Fi network
• Personalize your TV home screen with art, personal photos, news and more by setting up backdrop
• Manage your Chromecast settings (such as changing your device name, Wi-Fi password, etc.)
What's New in Version 1.11.4116
- Redesigned devices view, showing devices as cards with backdrop and casting status
- Added setting to change backdrop speed
- Browse through history of backdrop images recently shown on your Chromecasts
- Improved reliability and performance of backdrop cards
- Improved multi-user and multi-Chromecast backdrop settings
- New backdrop content: Street Art from Google Cultural Institute
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: May 22, 2015
- Version: 1.11.4116
- Size: 14.3 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Amharic, Arabic, Armenian, Basque, Bengali, Bokmål, Norwegian, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Chinese, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Galician, Georgian, German, Greek, Gujarati, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Kannada, Kirghiz, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lingala, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Malayalam, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Swiss German, Tagalog, Tamil, Telugu, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese, Zulu
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.