By Google, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Google Cast devices allow you to cast your favorite entertainment from your phone, tablet or laptop directly to your TV or speakers. You can cast to Chromecast, Chromecast Audio, and TVs and Speakers with Google Cast built-in. Simply tap the Cast button from 1000s of Cast-enabled apps on your iPhone®, iPad®, Android device, or laptop to send content to the biggest screen and best speakers in the home. The Google Cast app is your one-stop shop for exploring what you can do with Google Cast. Use the Google Cast app to:
• Easily browse trending and popular content from your Cast-enabled apps
• Explore and discover more Cast-enabled apps to watch, listen to and play on your TV
• Use voice search to find content by movie, TV show or actor
• Sync your speakers together with Multi-room groups, so you can enjoy playback in every room.
• Play, pause and change volume across all your Google Cast devices.
• Customize your TV screen with beautiful imagery
• Plus, find the latest on new apps, offers, and features added to your Google Cast.
* Some features not available in all countries.
What's New in Version 1.14.7927
Bug fixes and improvements
IGNORE THE REVIEWS⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Honest opinion, these people (negative reviewers) are doing something wrong, or have a crappy wifi setup. Bought this Chrome unit from Walmart on sale for like $20 (go ahead and compare to Firestick prices) and with the free app, I GET TO WATCH ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING ON ANY TV ANYWHERE **with wifi or decent cell service** !! I will admit setting the thing up was a slight headache, but after some playing around, function is seamless. Haven't had any issues, don't know what the 1 and 2 stars are complaining about - likely an issue with the user, not the Chrome cast.
People complaining must have bad internet
This app works great, no problems on my iPhone 6s or 3rd generation iPad. The people with issues are either doing something wrong, (I don't see how when it's so simply my 3 year old cousin could do it), or they need to get off of dial up and upgrade their internet to something decent. And if you connect this to the opposite side of your house where you already have bad wifi this is not going to work well, it's common sense. THIS PRODUCT ROCKS!!!!!!
I'm considering Amazon's Firestick now
I thought my chromecast was just getting old, it happens. But I just purchased the newer chromecast yesterday from Bestbuy and it's having the same problems. Both chromecasts seem to disappear as soon as I complete the setup process. No amount of resetting, restarting, or reconnecting will fix it. They work about 15% of the time now. Based on the other reviews, it looks like this has been a problem for MONTHS. Millions of people use chromecast, you can buy it in almost every electronics store, and yet no one with an Apple device can seem to make it work anymore. Where are you Google? I'm returning mine to Bestbuy and trying something else.
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Mar 25, 2016
- Version: 1.14.7927
- Size: 23.4 MB
- Languages: English, Afrikaans, Arabic, Armenian, Bengali, Bulgarian, Burmese, Cambodian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Laotian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Marathi, Mongolian, Nepali, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Simplified Chinese, Singhalese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Tamil, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Seller: Google, Inc.
- © 2013 Google Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.