Capture color swatches wherever you are and export them for use in Adobe Photoshop, InDesign, or Illustrator. It's quick and simple. Just point your device at an object and sample live color values.
• Create an unlimited number of swatches
• View RGB, Hex and CMYK values
- CMYK values are calculated correctly using ICC color profiles (print designers can choose from 3 common profiles).
- CMYK swatches are displayed as they will print so that you can judge if a color can be printed accurately.
• Customize palette names and individual swatch names
• Share swatch palettes by email in the following formats:
– Adobe compatible swatch file (Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator)
– HTML with CSS color values
iOS 10 compatibility update.
Ratings and Reviews
Does what it promises but MUST choose colors live
I was ready to love this app but was very disappointed to find that there is no way to use a photo from which to capture colors; colors can only be captured "live." That doesn't meet my needs personally, and it does not appear that the premium version allows sampling from a photo either so I'll be looking elsewhere. If you don't care about being able to sample colors from a photo then this app will likely work great for you. Also as a designer I greatly appreciate the app's sleek, minimalistic design.
I can't believe that this app can't access existing saved photos. Without that it fairly useless.
The technical aspects are good but if updates don't allow access to existing photos for historical color swatching this simply isn't that useful
Easy to use, intuitive, fun, helpful. It might be nice to see support for CMYK, but I'm old fashioned that way.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.