ChronoMonitor for iPhone
By Econ Technologies, Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
ChronoMonitor is a companion app for ChronoSync and ChronoAgent, the popular file synchronization and backup solutions for desktop and laptop computers. With ChronoMonitor you create "Monitors" that track the availability and condition of computers configured with ChronoAgent. This allows you to determine if ChronoAgent is running properly and optimally on those machines and ensures they are ready for backup.
With ChronoMonitor you can:
- Monitor up to 20 ChronoAgents.
- Connect to agents on a LAN (WiFi) or WWAN (cellular).
- Determine the reachability and running status of an agent.
- Identify if an agent is encountering errors such as dropped connections or even crashes.
- Detect failed logins, possibly uncovering attempts to crack security.
- View the ChronoAgent version number installed on the remote computer.
- Detect if ChronoAgent updates are available.
- Track activity and load being placed on a ChronoAgent.
All from the convenience of your iPhone!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
• Now displays summary info (# items synchronized, etc) for sessions created by ChronoSync v4.3.6 or later.
• No longer crashes when connecting to an incompatible (pre 1.2.4) ChronoAgent.
• Eliminates a rare bug that could result in a corrupt Monitor configuration.
• Added logic to prevent crashes on startup if any of the Monitor configurations are corrupt.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Dec 11, 2012
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 1.6 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Econ Technologies, Inc.
- © 2012 Econ Technologies, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.