chronos - find your time
By Chronos Mobile Technologies Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
chronos is the best way to understand how you're spending your life. See where you’ve been and who you’ve spent time with, all without lifting a finger. You can also set goals and track progress, helping you to align the life you’re living with the life you’d like to live.
We built chronos because we often found that we’d get to the end of the week and feel exhausted, but didn’t have a great sense of where our time was actually going. We wanted to make sure that we were prioritizing the people and things most important to us.
chronos runs in the background on your phone, to automatically capture every moment. Persistent location monitoring is core to the functionality of the application and for best results WiFi and location services should be enabled.
- No manual entry needed
- Your time is auto-categorized (e.g., sleep, home, work, social, exercise, in-transit, etc.)
- See where and how much time you spend with each of your friends
- Look at your day in the map view and see how long you spend at various locations
- Automatically track progress towards personal goals (e.g., sleep more than 8 hours each night)
****** Note: chronos currently only supports European-style numerals (e.g., 1,2,3)
Note: continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. You can toggle chronos' location services at any time in your phone's main Settings menu, and toggling the accuracy in chronos’s settings.
What's New in Version 2.1.8
- Fix issue with Foursquare API
- New Insights feature: Lets you see interesting bit-sized insights about your time
This is app is pretty amazing. I don't do anything and it automatically tracks where I've been and what I've been doing. It's actually pretty helpful to track my goals. One of my top apps for sure
Chronos is the best!
I love Chronos! It is by far my favorite passive self-tracking app. I love how it allows me to set goals and reviews past weeks. Chronos has changed the way I spend my time!
Still love it!
It's really cool to see who I am spending time with. And not sure how they are so accurate, but it's impressive.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Jul 10, 2014
- Version: 2.1.8
- Size: 10.7 MB
- Languages: English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Chronos Mobile Technologies Inc.
- © 2014 Chronos Mobile Technologies
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.