By Tamás Gál
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
ChronoSlider is a nice tiny tool to help you manage alarms and timers with a unique user interface.
Define a global hotkey and set an alarm or timer with only two mouse clicks. You choose the alarm time and a predefined alarm message with sliding your mouse across the screen.
Create your own Chronolings or use the predefined ones to execute timed (and recurring) AppleScript commands!
• Global Hotkey - access ChronoSlider from anywhere
• Set an alarm or timer with just two mouse clicks
• Intuitive and unique user interface
• Repeating alarms and timers
• Execute timed (and recurring) AppleScript commands with your own Chronolings
What's New in Version 2.0.6
Sorry… Chronolings stopped working in version 2.0.5 due to sandboxing; this is now fixed!
However, it seems to be impossible to submit an App which can put the Mac into sleep mode. So this functionality is not working yet! I'm trying to find a solution…