Chuck is the fastest way to quickly clean up your inbox. Delete, archive and sort batches of emails in just one tap. Plus, unsubscribe from unwanted email.
See all of your inboxes at once. Works with Gmail, Exchange IMAP, Yahoo, Hotmail/Outlook, iCloud, AOL, Google Apps, Office 365, Fastmail, and all standard IMAP accounts.
***** Featured on the App Store *****
• Swipe left or right to delete or archive big chunks of email
• See more of your email at once
• Process hundreds of messages at once with a single tap!
SAFE & SECURE
• Runs on your phone, not in the cloud
MULTIPLE EMAIL SERVICES
• Works with Gmail, Outlook, Yahoo!, iCloud, Aol, Office365 & IMAP
• Use one account with Chuck; multiple-accounts unified inbox with Chuck Pro
• Use Chuck with your favorite tools, including Apple Mail
• Group by Sender, Subject (Thread), or Time
• Filter messages by contact, attachments, starred and more!
• Find messages by search
ONE TAP ACTIONS
• Unsubscribe from mailing lists
• Mark as Spam
• "Chill" messages for reading at a later date
• Move messages to folders/labels
• Star/Unstar and Mark as Read/Unread
• Use 3D Touch to quickly inspect and remove items
• Supports Home Screen 3D Touch Quick Actions
ENHANCED CHUCK PRO FEATURES: (subscription option, billed monthly)
• No Limit on Number of Accounts
• Smart Select: Chuck suggests messages you can remove without reading, based on your behavior
• Advanced filters & dynamic suggestions
• Cleanup suggestions - Chuck shows messages you should remove
• Account toggle: organize your inbox faster by focusing on individual accounts
If you’re enjoying the app, please leave a review! It really helps. A big thank you to all of you who have left a five star review :)
About Subscription billing:
• If you choose to upgrade (optional), your iTunes account will be charged as soon as you confirm the purchase. Chuck Pro subscription is billed monthly.
• Your subscription will automatically renew after 1 month, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current subscription period.
• You can manage your subscription and turn-off auto-renewal by going to your Apple ID Account Settings any time after purchase.
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when you purchase a subscription.
Help/Questions? Email us at email@example.com
• Add attachments when sending a message. Supports Files.app, Camera and Photos library.
• Browse and remove messages directly from revamped notifications.
• Open Chuck with your voice using Siri Shortcuts. Works for: today screen, compose screen, Smart Select and filters (unread, contacts and unread replies).
• Enable or disable notifications and address book access from Personalization section in Settings.
• Quickly find groups with more than one message thanks to the new stacked cell design.
• Send messages with ease thanks to new features such as: avatars in autocomplete, Bcc field, double tap on recipients to see more info about them.
• Offline icon shouldn't appear more often than necessary.
• Fixed sync on some namespace configurations.
• Improved performance when switching between tabs.
Please let us know what you think! Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
This app is amazing! I finally have a way to get through the insane amount of emails I have in my inbox. I would definitely rate it 5 stars, if it weren't for the fact that the "Chill" function is suddenly buggy. While it worked flawlessly in the past, it appears that the app no longer has the ability to create the sub-labels needed in Gmail to chill emails for a specific amount of time. When I "chill" an email, it will disappear from the app screen for a while & then reappear a few minutes later in the inbox. Upon checking my account, I found that they are never actually leaving the inbox. I have uninstalled the app, removed the account, etc, but nothing has worked. However, if I create the necessary sub-folders myself, Chuck will move the emails to those folders. Please fix this issue, & I will update my review to 5-stars!
Also, please add the ability to go through emails in specific labels. I have thousands of emails stashed in labels, taking up space.
*Update* - The issue I was having with the Chill function was fixed. Thank you so much for this amazing app!
Hello! We have just released an update, version 1.2.5, with a fix for the Chill problem that some users were experiencing. Please let us know at email@example.com if you have any trouble, and feel free to update your review if you like. Thanks!
Replaces email like no other... AMAZING!!!
I got chuck 3 months ago, and I have used it ever since. This unique app really helps with email, even if you don’t receive the overwhelming amount it is designed to handle. It has smooth slick features that not only look nice, but are useful. Also, one nice feature is the fact that it organizes emails into pieces 1/4 the size of normal email. This is great because it makes emails much less overwhelming. Also, emails from the same person are grouped into the same box. Over all, only one minor complaint: please make the graph more accurate. I found that the graph was always the same. Excellent app, definitely the frontier of email. (Or at least I think so) Free, so if you don’t like it, toss it in the trash. But I doubt you will. Great, and good job the developers! 😀👍👍👍
Great when it works but...support is unattainable
Well I’ve had this app for a while and it really is great when it works. With a few swipes and a few minutes you will be amazed at how quickly you can have your inbox in control. However.... I have paid for the Pro version and on several occasions my app stops synching — sometimes for a week. I’ve tried to contact support and the reply is your account automatically synches! Ummm I wouldn’t be contacting you if that were the case. In both cases eventually my account resynched. But it was after days and not based on any effort or response from Chuck. The last time I suggested a refresh button as that seems rather intuitive. The support desk continues to claim that as soon as you open Chuck it will synch and refuse to hear if there is an issue maybe they could look into it. Very frustrating. Next time ... I delete. More so than the actual glitch the frustration is the poor response.
As mentioned, Chuck initiates a sync with your email servers whenever it is opened, and also in the background. If that is not happening, it is very likely an issue with your network connection or with your email server. We are always happy to help at firstname.lastname@example.org; however you may need to verify there is no problem with your network connection or with your email server settings. But the app always initiates a sync action when it is opened.
- 410 Labs
- 60.1 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 by 410 Labs, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Chuck Email Pro (monthly) $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.