Chuck the Bot (Pro)
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
- There's a robot named Chuck in need of your help! This innocent bot has been trapped in puzzles of varying composition and it's up to you to save him! Use cars, pulleys, ropes, catapults, bouncy objects, balloons, and more in this wonderfully entertaining robot/physics/puzzle game!
- Chuck the Bot is an interactive, physics-based puzzle game where your objective is to remove all the red objects on the screen to get the resident robot, Chuck, to fly past your screen borders and away to safety.
- If the 60 levels included in this Pro version aren't enough to quench your insatiable thirst of Chuck the Bot, then hop online and play other user created levels and submit your own levels for others to play; the only limit is what your imagination can come up with!
- Chuck the Bot (Pro) comes with all 60 levels, the Level Creator and Editor to save and publish your levels online, and the Online Level finder to play levels by other Chuck the Bot players from all over the world!
Chuck the Bot Features:
- Universal compatibility! iPhone, iPod touch, iPad compatible (including iPhone 5, iPad mini and the new iPad)
- Graphics designed for Retina displays - no fuzziness
- Available for iOS 5.1+
- 60 Levels
- Fully functioning Level Editor and Creator
- Online level viewer, search and find other levels created by people from all over the world!
What's New in Version 1.0.1
- Added physics optimizations to improve speed.
- Fixed crash that could occur during account creation in specific screens.
- Fixed crash that could occur when entering no name when saving level.
- Adjusted level timer to account for slower devices.
- You can now swipe past the story introduction.
- Added network alerts.
Great; Needs improvements.
This game is great, somehow it reminds me Little Big Planet. 60 levels plus you can create levels and play someone else's. But it needs a better level editor (adding zoom-in, etc.) and the ability to save unfinished levels for future editing. It also has online glitches: sometimes level's and creator's name don't match with actual level, which could mess up level ratings. Otherwise i still play it every day and hope for updates.
Holy cow - so many levels created!
This game is fantastic. Where to begin? Levels are amazing, the LEVEL CREATOR is awesome, and then you can play online levels too? I love this game.
Free us for
Fun as all get out I've always wonted to through robots and naw I can
- Category: Games
- Updated: Mar 12, 2013
- Version: 1.0.1
- Size: 41.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: GearSprout LLC
- © GearSprout, LLC
Compatibility: Requires iOS 5.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Top In-App Purchases