Your church must already be using Planning Center Check-Ins, Giving, Groups, or Registrations in order to use this app. Learn more: https://planning.center/church-center
Church Center App by Planning Center is the fastest way to get information about your church, give, pre-check your family, browse & join groups, and register for events on iOS.
Terms of Service: https://planning.center/terms/
* You can now login via email if you so choose!
* A big welcome to our customers all around the world! Church Center is now available internationally and you can specify your country when searching for your church.
* Groups: Message the group contact directly in the app
* Show better messaging when there's nothing to filter Groups for
* "None" is now available as a Checked In By option.
* Small UI improvements throughout.
* Current Location didn't give you any feedback if your location was disabled on Android.
* Check-ins was not remembering your previous check-in option selection
* Trusted people weren't showing up in the Checked In By menu
* Trailing spaces were affecting church name searching
* The location permission prompt was appearing before the view explaining why we need it
* Use "leaders" instead of "members" in the public group listing
* Group filter was showing as active when nothing was being filtered
* Group search was getting reset when filters were cleared
Ratings and Reviews
Love PCO! [edited]
***EDIT: you can disable Events by disabling the Registrations app in the Accounts panel****
If one of the 3 or 4 buttons of your app says “Events” and it says you have “No Events”, that looks really bad. It’s literally the reason we’re not using the app. Maybe if it said, “there are no events to register for, see individual groups for upcoming events” OR if the link was “Register”/“Registrations” OR you can optionally disable the button on the app. Right now, one of the main links in the app effectively says “your church has no life.”
A step in the right direction!
This is the one piece PCO was missing: an interface that connects individuals with their home church. Users can edit their profile, giving info, and register for event all in one place. The giving function almost makes text to give obsolete.
Of course, there is a lot to develop.
This would be a great place to integrate a form of church communication as well. How about integrating some notifications?
Some more things to consider:
-Ways to contact the leadership
-A place to upload featured resources
-support for multiple campuses under one account
-maybe check in integration
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! We'd love for you to send your ideas to email@example.com so we can get those added to our list!
Also, a recent update added Groups and Check-Ins will be here in early 2019!
Great! But it could be better!
In the future, I want to get into software and user experience design, it’s what I love doing and I have a natural talent for it. Just within 2 minutes of downloading and using the app, I can already see so many ways the app can he improved, and ideas for features to be added. I’d love to help contribute to designing the app’s UI!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.