Your church must already be using Planning Center Check-Ins, Giving, Groups, or Registrations in order to use this app. Learn more: https://planning.center/church-center
Church Center App by Planning Center is the fastest way to get information about your church, browse & join groups, register for events, and give to your church on iOS.
Terms of Service: https://planning.center/terms/
* Updated browser for registering for events and viewing registrations; among some other benefits, this now means Apple Pay is supported for events!
* For who are typographically inclined, we now use smart quotes instead of regular quotes.
* Improved messaging when there aren't results when searching for your church.
* Improved: Size of profile picture in navigation bar
* Improved: Event index image is now set to 16:9 ratio
* Fixed: Crash on Learn More link on the bank verification view.
* Fixed: Position of remove icon on profile editing view
* Fixed: Cancelled group not showing as canceled
* Fixed: Prepared check-in with location specified results in error message on station.
Ratings and Reviews
A step in the right direction!
This is the one piece PCO was missing: an interface that connects individuals with their home church. Users can edit their profile, giving info, and register for event all in one place. The giving function almost makes text to give obsolete.
Of course, there is a lot to develop.
This would be a great place to integrate a form of church communication as well. How about integrating some notifications?
Some more things to consider:
-Ways to contact the leadership
-A place to upload featured resources
-support for multiple campuses under one account
-maybe check in integration
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the great review! We'd love for you to send your ideas to email@example.com so we can get those added to our list!
Also, a recent update added Groups and Check-Ins will be here in early 2019!
Great! But it could be better!
In the future, I want to get into software and user experience design, it’s what I love doing and I have a natural talent for it. Just within 2 minutes of downloading and using the app, I can already see so many ways the app can he improved, and ideas for features to be added. I’d love to help contribute to designing the app’s UI!
Great! Will services be apart of this?
I love this! And it’s free? Crazy! The one thing I wish it had was services. Maybe a way to see when you’re scheduled for that month and to be able to accept and decline requests. Basically everything the services app can do but all under one app. That ever happening?
Developer Response ,
We’d love to chat with you about your feedback! Please contact our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can get more info about your request. Thank you!
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.