Church Planter Magazine
By Pete Mitchell
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
If you are a church planter or soon to be church planter, that is looking for more insight and direction on what God is doing through church planting to reach the lost, then this is the magazine for you!
Each month you will receive a mini-church planting conference in every issue with the following:
1) Powerful video and audio interviews from planters on the front lines
2) Riveting articles packed with information by church planters, for church planters.
3) Marketing strategies to aid in your church planting efforts.
4) Much, much more!
Subscription to Church Planter Magazine:
- You may subscribe to Church Planter Magazine via a monthly subscription ($2.99/mo) or an annual subscription ($29.99/yr).
- Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Your subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Your subscriptions may be managed by you and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchase
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
Here is a link to our Terms and Conditions: http://churchplantermagazine.com/terms-conditions/
Join the church planters that already value Church Planter Magazine!
What's New in Version 7.8.1
Please take a moment to update your app review for this new version.
iOS 10 сode optimisation and enhancements along with a range of new features
Great Content, Needs work on Social Sharing
I love the content in the magazine! Great articles from a variety of perspectives. I'm glad there is a place to hear from missional church planting practitioners.
Unfortunately, I had some trouble sharing an article to Facebook. For some reason the magazines app shared a snapshot of the words in the middle of the article and Facebook flagged it as spam. Could have been my fault but it was frustrating non-the-less.
Overall, a satisfied reader!
The practical information we need
Each issue is full of content that can actually be applied to our church planting efforts. Not just great ideas and theories. On top of that, being a part of the BIVO Inner Circle has saved our church planting effort.
- Category: Lifestyle
- Updated: Oct 05, 2016
- Version: 7.8.1
- Size: 41.8 MB
- Languages: English, Danish, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Thai
- Seller: Pete Mitchell
- © Church Planter Magazine
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Church Planter Magazine$2.99
- Church Planter Magazine$29.99
- Special Postcard Report$24.99
- Jump School: Core Team Training Videos and Study Guide$19.99
- Taking No Man's Land$19.99
- CPM Volume 4 Issue 2$4.99
- CPM Volume 3 Issue 6$4.99
- CPM Volume 3 Issue 4$4.99
- CPM Volume 5 Issue #6$4.99
- CPM Volume 5 Issue 5$4.99