CIA - Number Search & Spam Warning for Unwanted Calls
By Adaffix GmbH
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Imagine answering a call or receiving a missed call from an unknown number – so annoying! But with CIA you can find out who is behind a number, keep contacts in your phonebook updated and even mark numbers as spam, so you can avoid annoying callers.
New improved user interface and layout:
With the introduction of the new design we have focused on a smooth, user-friendly layout, which makes it easier and faster for you to navigate in. The new graphics, colours and images provide you with a more professional, sophisticated and clean layout.
More than 45 million people use CIA caller ID to identify who calls them (across all platforms).
- Search numbers: Identify name, address or business information of the person or company behind a number. CIA identifies contact information on over 1.5 billion numbers both local and worldwide!
- Mark as spam: Avoid annoying telemarketers and other scam calls by marking their number with CIA’s spam warning.
- Backup contacts: Tired of losing contacts when you switch to a new phone? With CIA’s backup function, you will never lose a contact’s number again and you can easily move your contacts when you get a new phone. This function works cross platform.
- Update contacts: Easily add information to enrich the contacts in your phonebook with name and address information from yellow pages and telephone & business directories
- My profile: Manage the name other users see, when you call them by updating your profile in CIA.
CIA is loved by users worldwide:
- “By far the best app to search for a caller id – I´ve tried ‘em all” – Lisa Saunders, USA
- “This is the easiest app I've tried so far AND it does EXACTLY what the description says it will LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!” - AppTestingMom, Canada
- ”Very nice application” - Wotba Basiwot, Turkey
- ”It is a cool app, I recommend it to you!" - ByMexmet, Germany
So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and download – and enjoy the app ;-)
Get in touch:
If you have any feedback or questions, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our community pages:
CIA App FAQ: http://cia-app.com/faq/
CIA NEVER makes your phonebook public or searchable in any way.
The app searches various public available data sources, like yellow and white pages, and online telephone/business directories.
CIA respects the right to privacy. Therefore, it is not possible for the app to show caller ID information for numbers, which through telecommunications service providers have been marked as private / silent / unlisted / ex-directory numbers.
Due to technical restrictions on iPhone, it is unfortunately not possible to support Live Caller ID.
What's New in Version 2.1.6
- Bug fixes
One of the top
This is got to be one of the most useless app I've ever seen. Just pretend you already have it. Then make yourself a note reading this is a private number. Every Time you want to use the app just look at your note & you will get the same information as what you'll get with the app.
Just like white pages
Just like white pages or 800notes dot com. This is an app for background checking numbers AFTER they have already called you. That is not to screen calls for you by checking the database at the time of the call.
Crappy Iphone App
CIA stands for Crappy Iphone App.
It can't block ANY of the scam phone calls and it CAN'T look up a number as you can on a Internet search.
Don't even bother with this app because you'll delete it as I (and many others) have.
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Oct 14, 2015
- Version: 2.1.6
- Size: 80.6 MB
- Languages: English, German, Turkish
- Seller: Adaffix GmbH
- © CIAmedia GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- CIA Full version$2.99
- CIA Banner free$1.99