California Indian Manpower Consortium provides employment and training services and other related social services to Indian and Native American people who live in our service area which includes a large part of California, Illinois and three counties in Iowa.
CIMC advocates pride in our cultural integrity. We honor the spirit that ensures continuity of the sacred circle. Our team of caring professionals: empowers Native Americans to achieve excellence, revitalizes our communities, and embraces the challenges of the 21st century.
When you download this app you will enjoy connecting to CIMC and our eight field offices located throughout California and Illinois. Features included are:
• Notifications of local job opportunities, job trainings, workshops, community gatherings and programs.
• An easy to use GPS feature that will give directions to the nearest CIMC Field Office.
• Phone number, website, and email address to contact your local office through the mobile app.
• Learn about all the services and programs that CIMC provides to Native Americans, Alaska Natives, and Native Hawaiians.
• Share CIMC programs and services with friends, family and community members over email, Facebook, text messages or Twitter.
• Apply to the CIMC Workforce Development Program to receive career services.
Support for iOS 11 and iPhone X
- Appcellence LLC
- 38.1 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Norwegian Nynorsk, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2016 California Indian Manpower Consortium
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.