Cinamaker Director Pad is video creation for the next generation. Use your iPad, iPhones and digital cameras to manage your multi-camera video productions. Go Live or Live-Edit with our mobile-easy video production platform.
Cinamaker enables easy and extremely fast video content creation by leveraging live production techniques utilized in broadcast TV studios and multi-camera production trucks that cost millions of dollars. Now you can call the shots like the director and have your videos live in minutes versus spending days and weeks in post-production editing.
Manage up to 4 video sources - iPhones, IP cameras, HDMI & SDI Encoders, RTSP
Manage up to 8 audio sources - via iPhone headphone jack and USB adapter
1-25Mb/sec* bitrate settings
Live-streaming to Facebook, YouTube, Twitch and many others via RTMP
Live-editing during recording
Live-editing in post
Project, Source Media and Metadata archive on iCloud & Dropbox
Audio & Video Mixing
Embed Transitions, Text Objects, Still and Animated Graphics, Movie Clips, Picture-in-Picture, Chroma-key Layers
Create 1080p virtual cameras from 4K sensor on iPhones
Send your program output to Airplay/HDMI adapter
Project files contain live-stream/edit meta-data for camera selection, graphics, audio-mix
Import project files into Apple's Final Cut Pro X and Adobe's Premiere CC seamlessly including all source media in sync in a multi-camera format, media assets on timeline, audio-mix, completing the work of your first cut.
**25Mb/sec bitrate requires a wired Gb Ethernet config
Auto-Renewable Studio Package Subscription
• Up to 4 Cinamaker Capture assistants in one session
• RTMP streaming to Facebook, Youtube and other services
• Unlock Movie Overlay Objects
• iCloud and Dropbox sync feature
• Use any RTSP source as an assistant
• Unlock Helpdesk live user support
• Unlock Apple Continuity integration
Available subscription periods:
• One month
• One year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
Get the companion app: Cinamaker Capture to send video feeds to Director Pad
Ratings and Reviews
I have tested this app extensively and am amazed with the feature set and power on a regular iPad. All source videos are automatically archived. It offers a fast method to do a first cut then integration with Premiere is tight. Highly recommend!!!
Frustrated & Angry
Here are the issues I encountered recording a live music event using Cinamaker Director and Cinamaker Capture:
• All mobile Capture devices intermittently dropped off the Director iPad, sometimes permanently, despite a strong wifi signal and close proximity (no more than 40 feet). This was with all services (Bluetooth, etc.) turned off as recommended by the publisher. All mobile devices maintained a strong signal to the wifi SSID throughout the session.
• Video and audio for all individual Capture clips are unsynced. Two of the four capture devices were unsynced throughout, while the other two became increasing unsynced. This will make it incredibly difficult to sync whatever video clips are usable to the primary audio recording.
• One device produced video that can best be described as “staccato”, with the video freezing/unfreezing throughout the 15-minute recording. Another device had pronounced freezing close to the end of the session. This is despite each of the devices having a fresh iOS install and at least 4gb free storage (and all unnecessary services turned off.)
• Three of the four devices produced video with a huge “made with cinamaker” bug in the lower right-hand corner, even though the iPad they (sometimes) connected to had a “Studio Package” subscription which allows four device connections.
Looking at the captured video this morning leaves me heartbroken and angry. The recording session would have been better handled using each device’s native video-recording software (or Filmic Pro), as then I’d have the expected quality and results. It was a mistake to attempt to use Cinamaker Director in its advertised role of “directing.”
Equipment & Software:
4 x iPhone 6s
1 x iPad mini 4 64gb
- Cinamaker Inc.
- 134.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, 9.7-inch iPad Pro, 9.7-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (5th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (5th generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro (2nd generation), 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular (2nd generation), 10.5-inch iPad Pro, 10.5-inch iPad Pro Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), and iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation).
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © Cinamaker, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Package $499.99
- Pro package $49.99
- Studio Package $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.