From critically acclaimed storytelling and photography, to rich-media videos, we not only deliver the news, but completely immerse you in it. With our local-to-national coverage, find the stories that matter to your community.
• NEWS: Browse or search for national, local and most popular stories to keep you connected.
• NEWS ALERTS: Get news as it breaks by opting in for push notifications on News, Sports, Life, Money or Tech. Rich notifications allow you to get an article preview, save and share from your lock screen.
• WEATHER: Be prepared with live weather information from hourly to 10-day forecasts. Enable location services to customize local weather news and other location-based services. (Continued use of GPS running in background can decrease battery life.)
• SCORES: Get the latest NFL, MLB, NBA, NHL, MLS, NCAA Football & Basketball scores as well as news from the worlds of Golf, NASCAR, IndyCar, UFC, Fantasy Sports and more.
• SAVED STORIES: Save your favorite stories to read later.
• NIGHT MODE: Enable this feature to view the app using a black background and white text.
• WIDGET: Get a quick update on the latest headlines from your Home and Lock screen! No time to read the full story? Tap the bookmark icon to save for later.
• iPAD PRO ENHANCED: Experience our captivating photography and stories in full screen or multitasking mode.
PREMIUM SUBSCRIBER CONTENT:
This app is free to download but for unlimited access to all content, subscribe now and get 30 days free ($3.99/month after).
Subscriptions are charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase and automatically renew each month or year, unless turned off in your iTunes account settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. For more details, see "Subscription Support" in the app's Settings for more details and customer service contact information.
Terms of Service: http://static.cincinnati.com/terms/
TELL US WHAT YOU THINK:
Our app features are constantly being improved based on your feedback, so we welcome you to tell us what you love and what you’d like to see more (or less) of. Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or on Twitter @usatodaymobile. For additional information, please visit http://www.usatoday.com/mobile-apps.
• We've changed how photos display in the app. Download or update the Cincinnati.com app to receive the best experience, as previous versions won't support these changes.
• A plethora of performance improvements and bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Great journalism but the app itself needs some tweaks.
The reporting that the enquirer does is top notch. All you need to do is read their incredible piece 7 Days of Heroin and you’ll know the quality and dedication they’re capable of. I just have a minor criticism about the notification system for the app. I set up notifications so I can stay up to date on the news of my city, but I don’t care about certain topics. Namely sports. I just wish there was an option to opt out of getting notifications about specific topics. That way I wouldn’t have my phone buzzing at me to tell me about things I have absolutely no interest in.
Sports are not Breaking News
The Enquirer’s incessant notifications of sports trivia as Breaking News has exponentially grown now that FC Cincinnati is in the mix, rendering the alerting useless. To the Enquirer: if you give me an option, as you have, to select Sports notifications and I chose not to then why do I get them anyway? Is this part of your on-going campaign to create an illusion that there is public demand for MLS? You are apparently willing to give up readership to prop up the latest boondoggle. Good luck with that. I’m turning off my last notification option and will delete the app next time around.
Good but very political
I like the app and the new updates and keeps you up to date in the tri state area. However, they are very biased on their political views and constantly sending push notifications about their views on it which is very annoying. You have the app for a few days and you’ll know exactly which side of the aisle they’re on. Just report the news and enough of your political opinions.
- 205.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Gannett Co., Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- The Cincinnati Enquirer News Digital Subscription $3.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.