Cinderella for iPad, A PicPocket Book
By PicPocket Books
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cinderella, A PicPocket Book: Animated magical fairy dust swirls through this beautifully retold and illustrated story of CINDERELLA, adapted by award-winning author/illustrator Ruth Sanderson from her 2002 picture book. Acclaimed as "an exceptionally exquisite rendering." by a review in Booklist, it was also read by Sarah Jessica Parker in the original SEX IN THE CITY movie. Treat your little princess to this magical version of CINDERELLA, and she will want to experience it again and again.
About this App
PicPocket Books brings quality children’s picture book literature to digital media. Now, children can enjoy their favorites stories on-the-go, even when they do not have a physical book to read.
Parents, take notice. This App:
- Does not includes analytics.
- Does not collect or share any personal data.
- Does not contain any ads.
- Does not contain any In App Purchases.
- Does not contain Social Network Integration.
- Links to the iTunes App Store for the option to see other family-friendly, educational apps from PicPocket Books and KidsMathFun.
PicPocket Books offer a unique and new experience, combining the beauty of quality picture books with audio recordings and interactive visual text. This combination enables independent enjoyment for children regardless of reading level, subtle support for early readers, and nostalgic fun for adults.
Whether standing in a grocery line, taking a car trip, or waiting in a doctor’s office, PicPocket Books provide personal, interactive story experiences. The books can be downloaded with one click or tap, and provide educational and entertainment value to children and adults alike.
Your PicPocket Book is a perfect complement to regular story time with parents or grandparents, and a gentle alternative to flashy, fast-paced digital media time.
This CLASSIC, INTERACTIVE STORYBOOK app promotes EARLY LEARNING and helps your children develop READING skills by connecting the spoken audio words and sounds with the written word on the page.
- High fidelity, full-color illustrations that stay true to the original print book.
- Interactive audio “hot spots”
– touch the magic wand, birds, horses, and more to hear their sounds!
- High quality audio recording.
- Stories downloadable directly to your device, anytime, anywhere, on-the-go. - Buy it once, play it as many times as you want. - Patent-pending technology.
PicPocket Books is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: 4-7, 8-10, 10+, parents
Categories: BOOKS, READING, Classics
What's New in Version 6.1
Newly listed in Apple's new Kids' Category