Cinedico is a dictionary of technical terms and definitions related to audiovisual industries and film business.
It identifies more than 14,500 words divided into 9 languages : French, English, German, Spanish, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Chinese, Russian.
It is intended primarly for all the professions in the cinema and TV industry as well as students.
Cinedico is an application that is fully installed on your phone or tablet, and no longer requires an internet connection.
Dictionary embedded in the application, available without any connection to the internet.
- Alphabetic list of specific technical terms used in the film industry
- Or organized as follows by theme ( 30 themes including, Camera, Production, Direction, expressions of « on film set » language, editing, music etc…)
- Favorites to list your words in your personal notebook
- Option to mask languages in the application
- Audio of words for Chinese and Russian pronounciation
- Option to email a translation request
For each term, its translation in 9 languages.
Software interface also available in 9 languages.
- Assoc franc directeurs photog cinemato
- 85.3 Mo
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Rated 4+
- © Afc
Prend en charge
Jusqu’à six membres de la famille peuvent utiliser cette app lorsque le partage familial est activé.