Cinemagram - create and share moving photos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cinemagram is a ridiculously simple app to create and share moving photos. Moving photos are half-photo, and half-video - amaze your friends with your incredible art!
* Record a short video, and automatically turn it into a moving photo
* Add text to your moving photos
* Share to Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter
* Share anywhere as a GIF or a video
* Share as a GIF via email or iMessage
What's New in Version 4.1
* Share to Instagram
* Private mode
* Many bug fixes and improvements
I don't rate apps very often so this shows how special Cinemagram is to me. The app was the best to me ever since it first came out and I would scroll for hours when everybody used it. I would like for everybody to comeback. Cinemagram is the original.
I really appreciate that you make this app. Very smooth and I hope the creator will make an update to this with features like TIMER please make Timer for us please
i had this app a year & lived it & with this new upgrade when i turn it on it is on a blue screen mentioning new features but you can't open the app. i rebooted it a few times and deleted it on my phone to re-install it & same thing. it no longer works, please fix!!!
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Feb 17, 2014
- Version: 4.1
- Size: 13.1 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Factyle, Inc
- © Cinemagram Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.