Cinemagram - create and share moving photos
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cinemagram is a ridiculously simple app to create and share moving photos. Moving photos are half-photo, and half-video - amaze your friends with your incredible art!
* Record a short video, and automatically turn it into a moving photo
* Add text to your moving photos
* Share to Instagram, Tumblr, Pinterest, Facebook and Twitter
* Share anywhere as a GIF or a video
* Share as a GIF via email or iMessage
What's New in Version 4.2
* Bug fixes
The speed control is nonexistent for me and this is a MUST. Great app, would be perfect if that were fixed. Will update to 5 star when fixed thank you for your hard work!
Can't import anything!
Every time I try importing a video, it freezes on me. I either have the option to cancel, play, or choose but I can't tap any of them because it freezes! Please fix, I don't get why updates are worse than when they first come out. I thought updates were supposed to be better, not worse! Hope I helped
It needs a bit improvement but so far I'm liking it ! :D
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Apr 04, 2014
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 12.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Bokmål, Norwegian, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Factyle, Inc
- © Cinemagram Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.