By Flixel Photos Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cinemagraph Pro is the pro-level tool the world’s top photographers use to create stunning cinemagraphs—the exciting new visual medium that lives between the world of photography and video.
With Cinemagraph Pro your iPhone and iPad are transformed into a professional mobile cinemagraph studio. Named a top design and photography trend for 2016, cinemagraphs can be used on the web, your social media channels, in video ads and broadcast TV. Or take them offline and project them on 4K displays at airports or even on the side of NYC skyscrapers. Anything is possible with Cinemagraph Pro.
CINEMAGRAPH PRO OFFERS
- Mask: Create your cinemagraph in real-time with magical “live-masking” that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
- Still Image: Import a still or export from the video and edit with another photo editing app
- Trim: Pick your perfect image sequence and select your still image
- Loop: Choose a bounce or repeat loop and easily adjust speed, delay, crossfade for a seamless loop
- Effects: Apply custom presets for a more stylized look
- Adjustments: Flip or rotate and easily adjust temperature, tint, exposure, saturation and vignette
- 4K and HD Rendering: Output your cinemagraph in 4K and 1080 HD resolutions (requires in-app purchase)
- Sharing: Upload to your free account on flixel.com and easily share your cinemagraph or export a video and post to social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Vine
A subscription service that makes it easy to embed your cinemagraphs in HD on websites and blogs.
- Embedded cinemagraphs autoplay and autoloop on any device and in any browser including mobile.
- Add custom watermarks and links to your cinemagraphs
- Control access to your cinemagraphs for client-related projects
FLIXEL CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
Web only: $100 yearly (for current owners of Cinemagraph Pro for Mac or iOS)
Flixel Cloud Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will auto renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period. You cannot cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings in the app.
What's New in Version 5.2
∙ Added Crop, Straighten, and Tone Curves to editing Adjustments
∙ Fixed slow masking with Apple Pencil
∙ Fixed rare crash when exporting
Thanks for the reply, and although I fully understand you guys offer an "entire suite" of software for the low price $200 per year, your missing the core market of mobile users. We dont want the entire multu platform suite paid through the mobile app, we want the slimmed down, fast and dirty version we can use on the phones. Most people coming here looking for mobile apps are not shopping for the next premier video editing suite. We dont even need integration nor cloud stoarge options. If you want to stay competitive in this market I would recomend rethingking your strategy. We would gladly pay for a stand alone mobile app, we just dont need the cost of everything its draging along with it.
Well designed, innovative app
This app is the answer to how we reach for our phones to video when the moment arises instead of relying on carrying around a video camera. The best Cinemagraphs are not planned but spotted in real life scenarios. I am pleased to have this app with my iPhone's capability of taking 4K video. The app is easy to use. The other day I shot a segment of video, edited it, and posted a Cinemagraph to Facebook in fewer than 8 minutes.
Bait and Switch
I purchased this app when it originally came out, then it split into two apps and eventually changed it pricing structure to charge monthly or large one time license fee. (They forgot they're in an iTunes Store targeting mainly to light mobile users)
I don't like the bait and switch that was pulled as previous owners should have been grandfathered in. So basically this app lured you in to pay for it's development and then dropped you for a new pricing model.
Good luck developers, potential buyers best to find another app if you don't want to give up your first born.
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Mar 27, 2017
- Version: 5.2
- Size: 79.5 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Flixel Photos Inc.
- © 2012 - 2016 Flixel Photos Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$1.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$29.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$19.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$199.99
- Flixel Cloud Web$9.99
- Flixel Cloud Web$99.99