By Flixel Photos Inc.
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cinemagraph Pro is the pro-level tool the world’s top photographers use to create stunning cinemagraphs—the exciting new visual medium that lives between the world of photography and video.
With Cinemagraph Pro your iPhone and iPad are transformed into a professional mobile cinemagraph studio. Named a top design and photography trend for 2016, cinemagraphs can be used on the web, your social media channels, in video ads and broadcast TV. Or take them offline and project them on 4K displays at airports or even on the side of NYC skyscrapers. Anything is possible with Cinemagraph Pro.
CINEMAGRAPH PRO OFFERS
- Mask: Create your cinemagraph in real-time with magical “live-masking” that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
- Still Image: Import a still or export from the video and edit with another photo editing app
- Trim: Pick your perfect image sequence and select your still image
- Loop: Choose a bounce or repeat loop and easily adjust speed, delay, crossfade for a seamless loop
- Effects: Apply custom presets for a more stylized look
- Adjustments: Flip or rotate and easily adjust temperature, tint, exposure, saturation and vignette
- 4K and HD Rendering: Output your cinemagraph in 4K and 1080 HD resolutions (requires in-app purchase)
- Sharing: Upload to your free account on flixel.com and easily share your cinemagraph or export a video and post to social networks including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, and Vine
A subscription service that makes it easy to embed your cinemagraphs in HD on websites and blogs.
- Embedded cinemagraphs autoplay and autoloop on any device and in any browser including mobile.
- Add custom watermarks and links to your cinemagraphs
- Control access to your cinemagraphs for client-related projects
FLIXEL CLOUD SUBSCRIPTION PLANS
Web only: $100 yearly (for current owners of Cinemagraph Pro for Mac or iOS)
Flixel Cloud Subscriptions are charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will auto renew unless cancelled 24 hours before the end of the current period. You cannot cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings in the app.
What's New in Version 5.2.2
Minor bug fixes and performance improvements
I am a professional photographer...
and I still would not pay what you are asking, for what you are giving. If you have "professionals" who are, well, I cannot comment on their use of money, but backing up work on any software company's server; not a wise decision. That idea is just begging for disaster. That being said, why are you also billing this as a social platform, uploading images to share, if it is geared towards being a professional advertising tool? Either way, with the way that apps get abandoned these days, on any platform, I can allow a $1-$10 purchase to go, but a few hundred dollars? That would tick me off. Not happening. By the way, there are 15 other apps which do what your app does, ranging from $2-$6, and they do it just as well. Good luck to you.
5 star app that allows you to create awesome "live" photos, but 1 star pricing. I saw a Cinemagraph image a few weeks ago and instantly wanted to create my own. I downloaded the app, spent time watching the tutorials on how to create my own Cinemagraph, created my first image, and then bam! Hit with the $200/yr or $300-one-time price tag if I want the "Flixel Cinemagraph Pro" water tag removed. I'd understand a small fee, but not $200/yr. It's not quite a bait & switch, but it feels close. Unfortunately, I'm bummed to say that I won't be able to use this product until the price decreases significantly.
Very illogical price for water mark removal
It should be around 2-3$ for a watermark remove , i pretty obvious that developer team is very small and you want to pay bills with only selling one app , you can easily do same work in aftereffects with masks and photoshop ,... , think twice before pricing a product guys,/// EDIT: in reply to app developer : i know you have many software versions across desktop platform and streaming service and bla bla , what if i just want to create a cinemagraph on phone and save it to gallery and dont want other options, you should consider an option for that case with lower price , read some business book, so amateur 😒
- Category: Photo & Video
- Updated: Jun 08, 2017
- Version: 5.2.2
- Size: 83.3 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Flixel Photos Inc.
- © 2012 - 2017 Flixel Photos Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Top In-App Purchases
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$1.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$29.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$19.99
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$199.99
- Flixel Cloud Web$9.99
- Flixel Cloud Web$99.99