By Flixel Photos Inc.
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Mesmerize your audience by creating flixels with Cinemagraph Pro.
● Apple Design Award 2014 Winner & App Store Best of 2014
Cinemagraph Pro is the only professional tool specifically designed for the creation of flixels. With its unique “live-masking” technology, artists can preview their living images in real time and output HD (1080) and UHD (4K) quality hybrid photographs.
An intuitive interface enables swift navigation amongst a full suite of editing modes; with just a few clicks, your flixels are shared with the world. It’s never been easier to create beautiful, professional grade Cinemagraph images.
Intuitive Creation. Fast Results.
● Shoot: Capture a short video and import it into the app.
● Trim: Identify your ideal sequence and easily set the still frame to create a more seamless loop.
● Still Frame: Customize your work or fix blemishes by easily exporting the still frame to other image editing apps.
● Mask: Select a specific area within your photograph to animate by simply “live-masking” the motion right into the image.
● Loop: Select a repeat or bounce loop style, then crossfade, and adjust speed. For a surprise effect, add a delay between loops.
● Adjustments: Adjust exposure, brightness, contrast, saturation, and vignette of your living photos
● Effects: Instantly preview almost 30 custom built-in filters.
Render in HD:
● Output as a HD or UHD video or go old school and create a GIF.
Share with the World
● Whether it’s creating ads for an online marketing campaign or beautiful cinemagraphs of a wedding - upload your mesmerizing flixels in high resolution to flixel.com, or share on a variety of social networks.
Flixel Cloud: A subscription service that helps you make money from your flixel images. Embed your flixel into your blog or website - the Flixel player provides a seamless experience that auto-plays and auto-loops your cinemagraph on all browsers and platforms, including mobile.
4 Key Benefits:
Share and stream your flixels at the highest possible quality. GIFs are so yesterday.
Remove or replace the Flixel watermark on any of your flixels.
Control the target URL that each flixel is associated with.
License the use of your flixel for a set period of time and then easily revoke it. You are in control of your creative.
Flixel Cloud Subscription Plans:
Web: $10 monthly, $100 yearly
Web+Apps: $20 monthly, $200 yearly
Flixel Cloud subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. You will not be able to cancel a subscription during the active period. Manage your subscriptions in Account Settings.
System Requirements: OS X 10.9 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 500MB of disk space.
What's New in Version 1.6.1
- You no longer need to be logged in to Flixel Cloud to buy a license
- Fixed buy button not displayed in all cases
What's new in 1.6:
* NEW: New Flixel Cloud subscription and app purchase options
* NEW: Behance support for Flixel embed code
* NEW: The Clear Mask button & menu are now called Unmask All. There's now a Mask All button that does the opposite
* FIXED: Exported image sequences now have their color profile set to sRGB
* FIXED: Exported movies always have even dimensions, fixing the green stripe on upload for some movies
* FIXED: Upload progress is displayed correctly
Editors’ Choice? Who are these “Editor’s” and why is it most of the choices they make are so ridiculously bad, most of the people who purchase these Apps based on the fact that the Apps are “Editors’ Choices” the people are so disgusted and disappointed, they give the Apps One Star for a Rating. I think the App Store should eliminate “Editors’ Choice” because of how misleading the Editors are. I think more people should complain and inquire about this fact and try to figure out why this is the case the majority of the time. I mean what is it?
Are the App Developers paying of the App Store to have their Apps as an “Editors’ Choice”?
Is there son sort of monetary arrangement with the App Store where the App Store gets a portion of the proceeds?
What is it?
Oh, F.Y.I. This App is terrible. As with many others who either purchased it for the insanely original overpriced $200 or the $15 or the 0$ with insanely priced In-App-Purchases, I give this App a deservedly 1 (One) Star.
I’m not sure how they had a $199 price tag on this before. Super buggy and crashed after 5 minutes of use (in addition to not being able to save a video from my computers camera).
Definitely not worth $199 or $20/month for their very-oddly pricedcloud plan.
Not a real app. It’s a DEMO.
It is just a demo. To save your project, you have to make a in-app purchase. i thought DEMO is not allowed in Appstore.
- Category: Photography
- Updated: Mar 28, 2015
- Version: 1.6.1
- Size: 4.2 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Flixel Photos Inc.
- © 2014-2015 Flixel Photos Inc.
Compatibility: OS X 10.9 or later, 64-bit processor
Top In-App Purchases
- Flixel Cloud Web+Apps$19.99
- Unlock Pro Export$199.99