Mesmerize your audience by creating flixels with Cinemagraph Pro.
● Apple Design Award Winner & App Store Best of 2014
Cinemagraph Pro is the pro-level tool that the world’s top photographers, marketers, and agencies use to create stunning cinemagraphs — the exciting new visual medium that lives between the world of photography and video. Cinemagraphs are composed like a photo, but contain a perfectly looped video motion that captures attention, tells a deeper story, and mesmerizes audiences.
Cinemagraphs are used for:
Digital Marketing: Cinemagraphs increase engagement, lower costs, and lead to higher conversions more than still photos in Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram ad campaigns.
Social Media: Cinemagraphs are easily shared as a short video file on social media. They auto-play and auto-loop on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Snapchat.
Websites: Cinemagraphs are proven to have a higher CTR on website banners compared to still photos..
CINEMAGRAPH PRO MAKES CREATING CINEMAGRAPHS FAST, FUN, AND EASY!
Cinemagraph Pro lets you to spend less time on complicated editing, and more time on creating. With our advanced features and simple process, it’s now easier than ever to create living photos!
- Use Video for Your Cinemagraphs: Shoot perfectly still video in-app or import video from a DSLR for your cinemagraphs
- Magical Live Masking: Create your cinemagraph in real-time using our patented “live-masking” tool that reveals motion as you paint over the still image
- Trim Your Video Clip: Pick the perfect section of video for looping and select your still image
- Transform Your Still Images: Import a still or export from the video and edit with another photo editing app
- Create a Perfect Loop: Choose a bounce or repeat loop and easily adjust speed, delay, and crossfade for a seamless, perfect loop
- Style Your Cinemagraph: Apply custom presets for a more stylized look
- Make Adjustments for the Perfect Fit: Flip, rotate, and easily adjust temperature, tint, exposure, saturation and vignette using advanced tone curve colour editing tools for your cinemagraphs. Crop your cinemagraph to the ideal dimensions for sharing on social media
- Easily Export, Upload, and Share Cinemagraphs: Upload to your account on Flixel and receive a special embed code to post cinemagraphs on websites and blogs. Or, export cinemagraphs for sharing in any of the following formats:
> 1080 HD and 4K Resolution MP4 files for Social Media
> Live Photos
> GIFs for E-mail Marketing
ENJOY EXCLUSIVE CINEMAGRAPH HOSTING FROM FLIXEL!
Flixel offers premium web services that makes it easy to host cinemagraphs, embed them in HD on websites and blogs, and customize them. Our Hosting services allow you to:
- Unlimited cinemagraph uploads
- Use a simple embed code to share cinemagraphs on web. They will auto-play and auto-loop on any device and in any browser, including mobile.
- Add custom watermarks and custom links to your cinemagraphs.
- Control access to your cinemagraphs for client-related projects.
Payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews at the purchase price unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the Account Settings after purchase. Subscriptions are 1 year in length. Terms https://flixel.com/terms/
System Requirements: macOS 10.13 or later, 4GB of RAM (8GB recommended for 4K), OpenCL-capable graphics card or Intel HD Graphics 3000 or later, 256MB of VRAM (1GB recommended for 4K), 500MB of disk space.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Fixed issues with 4K videos on macOS Sierra
Fixed issues with larger than 4K videos on macOS High Sierra
Ratings and Reviews
This program is COMPLETE overpriced and a total rip off. They had it has a oneoff one time purchase, but then turned their back on their own users who made one time purchases for $99—then started charging them $199/yr. This program is way over priced for something you can do in PHOTOSHOP for FREE. Don’t buy this or download it. You can find plenty of videos to show you how to do it in photoshop.
My advice to the company. Lower your pricing model or go back to one time purchases.
P.S. Don’t reply with some BS comment on how you provide the “best software” a “Unique experience” that no other software can match. You dont. It can be done elsewhere. Save yourself the time to defend yourself and actualy listen to what your users want.
I paid $300 for this, now it $15.
I paid $300 for this app. Now its $15 and a good majority of the features that I had (and paid for) have been removed and made into in-app purchases. DOn’t waste your $15 on this, you’re only paying $15 to be given a choice of which an app purchase you’d like in addition to you $15 purchase.
They really need to rethink their pricing structure.
I would pay a one-time price of up to $99, but no way I would subscibe to this app, espcecially at the inflated price of $199/yr. This is a niche app for occational use, and they're charging like is is a full blown professional tool like Photoshop, which is insane.
- Flixel Photos Inc.
- 70.2 MB
- English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2014-2018 Flixel Photos Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.