Update: This latest version fixes reported crashes. No pictures or data are EVER lost. Please email us at Cinemama@marchofdimes.org immediately with any issues.
You asked, we listened.
CineMama is happy to announce that our updated version of the app now offers new login options. That means Facebook is not the only way to access our fun tool to document your pregnancy and track your belly’s growth. And that’s not all. Celebrating your weekly progress is better (and easier) than ever with many more great new features from a dynamic weight tracker to informative videos for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing each week.
- Login with Facebook or just an email address
- Take photos of your growing belly with our simple belly grid and photo editor.
- Turn your new and existing belly photos into a keepsake CineMama movie. The more photos you take, the better your movie!
- Add titles and a soundtrack to your sharable belly movie.
- Calendar view of photos and weekly tips.
- Follow your baby’s growth with an informative video for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing from week to week.
- Monitor your own growth with a comprehensive new weight tracker.
- Track your memories and milestones in the app diary and personalize them with photos and our mood meter.
- View and share (if you choose) all your diary entries, belly photos and movie on your own personal CineMama webpage.
Any problems with the app? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and Reviews
I like this app well enough but it's been giving me lots of problems recently. It probably just needs an update, but it won't even open sometimes. Now it won't let me log in. I keep trying to delete the app and redownload it. It's a big hassle every time I want to use the app and it only works some of the time. I'm really frustrated because I don't have my photos saved anywhere else and I'd like to be able to retrieve them somehow in case the app never starts working properly again, but right now I can't. Please fix this issue asap
I was excited by all the positive reviews of this app, and wanted to use it to make a baby bump video, but after actually downloading the app, I promptly deleted it. It all seemed very old-school and unprofessional. It looks like a 10-year-old designed it and is not easy to use: I kept getting errors when trying to access my photos. Too much effort.
The app itself has worked fine. Although now I want to edit my movie and add text and music. However: whenever I click the text symbol it closes my app. It just won't work. Please advise!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.