By MARCH OF DIMES FOUNDATION
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Update: This latest version fixes reported crashes. No pictures or data are EVER lost. Please email us at Cinemama@marchofdimes.org immediately with any issues.
You asked, we listened.
CineMama is happy to announce that our updated version of the app now offers new login options. That means Facebook is not the only way to access our fun tool to document your pregnancy and track your belly’s growth. And that’s not all. Celebrating your weekly progress is better (and easier) than ever with many more great new features from a dynamic weight tracker to informative videos for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing each week.
- Login with Facebook or just an email address
- Take photos of your growing belly with our simple belly grid and photo editor.
- Turn your new and existing belly photos into a keepsake CineMama movie. The more photos you take, the better your movie!
- Add titles and a soundtrack to your sharable belly movie.
- Calendar view of photos and weekly tips.
- Follow your baby’s growth with an informative video for each month of pregnancy and an innovative slider to learn how your baby is developing from week to week.
- Monitor your own growth with a comprehensive new weight tracker.
- Track your memories and milestones in the app diary and personalize them with photos and our mood meter.
- View and share (if you choose) all your diary entries, belly photos and movie on your own personal CineMama webpage.
Any problems with the app? Please email us at email@example.com
What's New in Version 2.1.2
-- added Reset functionality. You will now be able to start a new pregnancy by tapping reset from the settings menu.
-- bug fixes
I like this app well enough but it's been giving me lots of problems recently. It probably just needs an update, but it won't even open sometimes. Now it won't let me log in. I keep trying to delete the app and redownload it. It's a big hassle every time I want to use the app and it only works some of the time. I'm really frustrated because I don't have my photos saved anywhere else and I'd like to be able to retrieve them somehow in case the app never starts working properly again, but right now I can't. Please fix this issue asap
Great App! Please add iPhone 6s+ resolution support
This app is hands down the best pregnancy video making app. Kindly update the app to support iPhone 6s+ resolution. It would be perfect then.
Good idea, poor execution
It freezes when I try to align my belly with the app outline. Frustrating.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Health & Fitness
- Updated: Oct 31, 2016
- Version: 2.1.2
- Size: 56.5 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: MARCH OF DIMES FOUNDATION
- © 2015 March of Dimes Foundation
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.