Download the official and FREE Cinemark Theatres’ iOS app to enjoy easy access to any domestic Cinemark theatre.
The simple, user-friendly interface allows you to:
• Find Cinemark theatre locations via location services
• Search for your preferred Cinemark theatre location
• Access your favorite theatres
• Purchase movie tickets securely
• View your Gift Card balance
• View ticket purchase history
• Search for movie information
• View movie trailers
• Get information for the films you want to see!
Introducing Cinemark Movie Club, the Movie-Lover’s Membership! Benefits include:
• One 2D ticket per month for $8.99*
• 20% off concessions
• Unused tickets roll over
• Share benefits with a friend
• Add-on tickets for $8.99
• Waived online fees
*Visit cinemark.com/movieclub for details.
Get Rewarded today with Cinemark Connections!
•Sign in or create an account within the app
•Scan your Connections ID at the theatre box office and at the concession stand. Collect points and save up for exclusive offers and rewards
•Redeem your points for awesome rewards, like digital downloads, savings on concessions, trips/contests, premieres, and more!
• The Cinemark App now features CineMode - an exclusive and interactive way to earn Cinemark Rewards while being courteous during the show
• From within the Cinemark app, start CineMode when your movie begins
• Your phone's screen will dim automatically, and you will be prompted to set volume to vibrate
• Stay in CineMode for the duration of the movie
• To ensure you receive your Reward, be sure not to use your phone at all when in CineMode. If you hit the "home" button before the end of the movie, CineMode will stop and you will not receive your points.
• If you’re a Connections member, you’ll earn Rewards and points each and every time you see a movie at Cinemark!
Access show times, movie info, and Cinemark theatre locations while on-the-go. Download the Cinemark app today.
We regularly release updates to make your Cinemark movie experience even better. See you at the movies!
• Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I love love this app! Its easy to browse the different times for movies in different theaters that are close. Also super great to be able to purchase tickets ahead of time. While I have not gotten a whole lot of points I was able to redeem a few merchandise items so that was so cool to do.
I’m also bought in to be a Cinemark member so I get great discounts for movies even premier events which brings ticket prices down and as an older sister of 3 I’m always buying 2 or more tickets so discounts are great!
My only complaints is the cinemode feature which when you turn it on during a movie and then turn it off when it ends, it should give you a discount or coupon (I’m all about discount though these aren’t that great) but often mine keeps crashing in the theater. As well as looking for a more convenient way to look up seat arrangements it’s hassling to have to press the amount of ticket that are going to be purchased then the thumb print (iOS) while trying to quickly get a check on what’s available. Nothing that is a deal breaker but would love to have easier navigation.
I love this theater; it’s big and beautiful with lots of screens and movie times. They’ve kept the prices reasonable unless you want the super fancy seats. Lots of options. However, the parking, especially in season, is awful. I know there’s valet parking, but really? And the valet parking takes up most of the close spaces.
They have obviously put a lot of money into the refurbishing, but the seats are so uncomfortable. Yes, there’s a lot of legroom and the legs/feet raise up. Yes, they recline a little, but they are too tall and the cushions are in the wrong place. Others I have spoken with agree with me so it’s not just me or my size. I always go home with a stiff neck and a headache. I generally roll up the sweater/jacket I’ve brought and put it behind me to help.
I like the Movie Club and I love the popcorn (though the lines are always jammed up and are too long and too slow, even in the off-season) and I appreciate the opportunity to get a class of wine. Haven’t tried the new restaurant yet but we will soon. Hope they have some healthy, gluten-free, dairy-free options.
Overall, even with its drawbacks, this is hands-down best theater considering cost and amenities in the area.
Confusing app and employees DO NOT help you!!!!
I tried to use this app for maybe the 2-3rd time and I wanted help to find my rewards. I told the guy in the tickets line I just want point for popcorn and he said actually you get one a large one the month of your bday and I said it’s my birthday month I just had it! So I try to get the app up and running and look for the “connection” and the popcorn guy offered to help but when we couldn’t find he said he’d try to get my a one time comp but he told the manager and the manager can over looked at my app and said there’s nothing he could do. I told him I’m confused it was my bday this last week he said “well you don’t have points so you get nothing” he was so mean I almost cried said “what a ruined birthday month I was so excited for popcorn” and he said “we are not going to reward you for barely using the app and expecting free popcorn you have to earn it” I ran out of like crying and sobbed through the movie.
Terrible experience. I hate this app I’m going to delete it and just not bother. I just moved to a Cinemark area never had before I use to go to century and they were so much nicer to me. Very very disappointing. What’s the point of an app that is so unuser friendly!
- Cinemark Holdings, Inc.
- 129.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2017 Cinemark USA
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.