By Cinemark USA
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Download the official and FREE Cinemark Theatres’ iOS app to enjoy easy access to any domestic Cinemark theatre.
The simple, user-friendly interface allows you to:
• Find Cinemark theatre locations via location services
• Search for your preferred Cinemark theatre location
• Access your My Cinemark favorite theatres
• Purchase movie tickets securely
• View your Gift Card balance
• View ticket purchase history
• Search for movie information
• View movie trailers
• Get information for the films you want to see!
Get Rewarded today with Cinemark Connections!
•Sign in or create your My Cinemark Account within the app
•Scan your Connections ID at the theatre box office and at the concession stand. Collect points and save up for exclusive offers and rewards
•Redeem your points for awesome rewards, like digital downloads, savings on concessions, trips/contests, premieres, and more!
• The Cinemark App now features CineMode - an exclusive and interactive way to earn Cinemark Rewards while being courteous during the show
• From within the Cinemark app, start CineMode when your movie begins
• Your phone's screen will dim automatically, and you will be prompted to set volume to vibrate
• Stay in CineMode for the duration of the movie
• To ensure you receive your Reward, be sure not to use your phone at all when in CineMode. If you hit the "home" button before the end of the movie, CineMode will stop and you will not receive your points.
• If you’re a Connections member, you’ll earn Rewards and points each and every time you see a movie at Cinemark!
Keep the Best Seat In Town at your fingertips to access show times, movie info, and Cinemark theatre locations while on the go. Download the FREE Cinemark Theatres app now!
What's New in Version 2.8.0
- Added Facebook sharing to Connections
- Bug fixes and minor app enhancements
No problems here. Tons of rewards
Not only do I earn points that I can redeem for movie swag and concessions, but they also send me screening invites just for using the app. Even works at the Cinemark dollar theater near me.
When I didn't receive my Connection points, support staff were very helpful in getting my points. This has happened a few times now, so I have made sure to request my receipt at concessions to expedite the troubleshooting when contacting support. Without receipt, you will be asked for some payment and purchase info and they can usually find this in their system.
In app ordering and refunding is made super easy and convenient. But the processing fee is pretty unnecessary if you ask me.
My only qualm is that the theaters haven't equipped the QR readers to the TVM (ticket vending machines) that would normally allow one to skip the lines at the box office.
The app and Connections reward program have potential and overall work well at the moment. But there is plenty of room for improvement.
Cinemode used to work just fine. All of a sudden? It's not working at all. There isn't even a drop down menu option anymore for my past rewards. Or to put my phone in cinemode. And the "app support" is literally nothing but their website. Seriously, there wasn't even an update. And my sisters works fine. I have tried redownloading it 5 separate times. A little help would be appreciated.
Connections is pointless
Ok so maybe not pointless but you get so little why bother. As a family we have been to at least 6 movies since the start of the program. That is 18 tickets and concessions and nothing we have earned is worth bothering. If we had used AMC this summer I would have earned at least one if not two movies and you always get concession upgrades. Told my wife the rest of the summer it's AMC. Bye Cinamark.
Customers Also Bought
- Category: Entertainment
- Updated: Jul 05, 2016
- Version: 2.8.0
- Size: 46.1 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cinemark Holdings, Inc.
- © 2016 Cinemark USA
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.