Cinequest continues to innovate with an enhanced mobile application for the iPhone and iPod Touch! You can personalize your own festival schedule and save to your calendar. These new additions to the Cinequest application join our previous features that enable all users to access up-to-date news and festival information at their fingertips. This application is a "must-have" for all iPhone and iPod Touch users planning on coming to the Cinequest Film Festival.
- Create personal schedules using My Cinequest
- Save your schedule at work/home and access or edit your schedule on-the-go by saving your schedule to the calendar
- Post film information to Facebook, Twitter
- Email films to friends, co-workers, family
- Call our ticketing line to purchase tickets
- Search for films by date or by title
- View all events and forums
- Updated for iPhone X
- Bug Fixes
Ratings and Reviews
A useful way of accessing the schedule during the festival
The app has been revamped and is more useful for navigating the schedule than it was in the past. The alphabetical list of movies no longer has each short broken out separately and the daily schedule is easier to navigate. And finally there’s a simple and useful UI that allows the user to build a personalized schedule with iOS Calendar integration. The app now retains the data it downloads so it can work without an Internet connection. There’s not much descriptive information on each movie so it’s better for scheduling than deciding what movies to see but it’s still a handy way of carrying the complete schedule around.
Unfortunately there are still some clunky bugs. The most frustrating is the way it keeps going back to the first day of the schedule each time you tap on a movie for more information and then go back. Same for the alphabetical list of movies, you always go back to A. Constantly having to scroll down to return to where you were is truly annoying. A big step up from the
previous app but this is Silicon Valley and Cinequest should be able to do better.
Deletes schedule if you power down. Finally created acct and synced. Still deleted it. Also clicking on the "events" icon shuts the app down.
Also had an issue scrolling through movies by date. Found that it often jumped to the very top of the schedule. Would be nice to filter out ok dates.
Also not sure if they are updating it. I heard some encore screenings are scheduled but nothing shows up here.
Should also add the meet-ups and happy hours and Twitter integration for eating movies.
Only Good for basic scheduling
I was hoping to use this to decide what movies to see, but there are no useful descriptions of them-- just a few words each. If you already know what you want to see, it will help you with scheduling.
- Cinequest, Inc.
- 13.6 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor
- © 2011-2018 Cinequest, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.