From pregnancy through the teen years, Circle has answers to your questions about raising healthy kids. Tap into a vast network of local Providence-approved parenting resources and tools for moms and moms-to-be.
• Articles with answers to your questions about pregnancy, babies and parenting
• Breastfeeding support from videos and articles, and a guide to local resources
• Information about classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children
• A to-do checklist from Providence experts to guide you through every stage of pregnancy and motherhood
• Health-tracking tools so you can update providers about your pregnancy and your growing child
And when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you can receive appointment reminders for you and your children.
All health information is approved by Providence medical professionals.
Thanks for being a Circle mom! We’ve got some bug fixes and maintenance work in this update, but all you should notice is a trustworthy, useful app. Have a favorite Circle feature? Help other moms discover Circle by leaving us a review.
Ratings and Reviews
Thought the app had some really cool features, as I’m pregnant and would like to track my health during the rest of my pregnancy. It won’t give me the option to be anywhere but Montana, California, or Oregon. I’m quite obviously not in any of those places. Deleted immediately. 😒
Genuine and easy to use. Legitimate site for good solid, and timely info.
Great for tweens and teens.
Not only is this great for moms-to-be, it’s great for moms with tweens and teens. Thank you for great resources.
- Pioneer Health Labs LLC
- 49 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2015-2018 Circle℠
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.