From pregnancy through the teen years, Circle has answers to your questions about raising healthy kids. Tap into a vast network of local Swedish-approved parenting resources and tools for moms and moms-to-be.
• Articles with answers to your questions about pregnancy, babies and parenting
• Breastfeeding support from videos and articles, and a guide to local resources
• Information about classes and groups for new moms and moms with older children
• A to-do checklist from Swedish experts to guide you through every stage of pregnancy and motherhood
• Health-tracking tools so you can update providers about your pregnancy and your growing child
And when you connect to MyChart through Circle, you can receive appointment reminders for you and your children.
All health information is approved by Swedish medical professionals.
Thanks for being a Circle mom! We’ve got some bug fixes and maintenance work in this update, but all you should notice is a trustworthy, useful app. Have a favorite Circle feature? Help other moms discover Circle by leaving us a review.
Ratings and Reviews
I enjoy the gentle reminders that don’t inundate my phone. The development info is fun to read and informative without getting too in depth that I ideally interest. I also love how it’s tied to my upcoming appointments and the to do reminders are great and practical.
Love the idea of this app
I'm excited I get to try this app! It's a fun way for Swedish to get patients more involved in their care. I like having a personalized app for my pregnancy from my care provider.
One bug I found is that after linking my MyChart, two appointments that I canceled still show up in my upcoming appointments in this app, even though I checked to make sure they don't show up in MyChart online.
I like that it links to mychart and shows all your upcoming appointments. Also like how it has links to articles.
- Pioneer Health Labs LLC
- 49.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2015-2018 Circle℠
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.