By Circle Internet Financial, Inc.
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Send friends money like you send anything else — easy and free — whether they’re in the same room or a different country. Give your roomie the rent, collect for the big trip in a group text and send your friend abroad a drink on you. All without worry. US dollars are FDIC-insured up to $250,000.
FAST & EASY
• Pay friends and family instantly with just a phone number or email
• Set up in 30 seconds
• Just as easy to request money (equally important)
* Cash out to your debit card instantly, even nights and weekends
• Free to download and free to use
• No fees and no exchange rate markups between dollars (USD), pounds (GBP) and euro (EUR) — the rate you see on Google is the rate you get
• Cash out to your debit card for, you guessed it, free (We’re the only ones who don’t charge anything)
• We’re centered around conversations not transactions because that’s how people communicate
• Add personality with photos, GIFs and emoji
• Deposits held in US dollars are FDIC-insured up to $250,000 and we’re licensed as a Money Transmitter in 48 US states and jurisdictions
• If you’re sending money to the UK or Europe, you’ll be interested to know that over there we’re regulated as an E-Money Issuer
• Your information is encrypted, your data is private and we’re fully PCI-DSS compliant
• Plus, your account is protected by PIN, Touch ID and two-step verification
• Live support from real human beings
• We make mistakes (just making sure you’re reading)
“The main selling point of Circle is that it lets app users send money to other people, even non-users, in any part of the world.” — Fast Company
“Circle, a money-sending app that works instantly, conducts trades in established currencies like dollars and euros.” — CNN Money
“When you need to split the bill, try Circle Pay, a digital money-transfer system that lets people send dollars and euros through iMessage.” — The New York Times
“Circle Pay lets you send money to your contacts securely and without having to pay a fee. You can send money in dollars, euros or pounds. And unlike Square Cash, Circle works internationally.”
What's New in Version 3.59.0
Got an iPhone X? Now you can verify transactions with your face. Oooh, money looks good on you.
Love our app? Please consider leaving a review in the App Store.
Encountered an issue? Let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll fix it for you.
I loved this app for about 2 weeks and then they locked my account because I was receiving money from different people. ie my mom and my husband. I’ve emailed several times and I keep getting the runaround. I’m a stay at home mom of 3 and I don’t have access to money that I need for my children. They asked for my ID and I sent it, they asked how I was using the app and I told them. I think if they are trying to figure out how someone is using the app then they can just ask, do a survey, anything besides locking your account and keeping your money because they are unsure how money apps work. If they are so unsure then maybe they shouldn’t have created a money app.
It’s always a great thing to be able to pay someone back in such a easy way I am always able to give my family money for my fiancé money without having to deal with cash transactions
No more bitcoin
Was the best bitcoin app. Now it’s just worthless. DELETE!
- Category: Finance
- Updated: Nov 14, 2017
- Version: 3.59.0
- Size: 108 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Seller: Circle Internet Financial, Inc.
- © 2017 Circle Internet Financial, Inc.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.