The app is designed for high school mathematics students to investigate the properties of angles in circles.
By dragging the points on the interactive diagrams you will explore and gain an understanding of:
- The angle subtended from a diameter.
- Angles subtended from the same arc.
- The angle subtended from an arc at the centre of the circle.
- Angles in cyclic quadrilaterals.
- The alternate segment theorem.
The dynamic diagrams and in-built testing make this an essential app for anyone who is studying or revising for their high school mathematics qualification.
Bug fixes and improvements
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.