Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Circle Theory is a Circle Of Fifths (sometimes known as a Circle Of Fourths). The Circle Of Fifths is a tool for musicians to assist them in seeing the relationship between notes, provide key signatures for both major and minor scales, assists in transposing between keys, and it also has a helpful guide to figure out note intervals per musical mode. An iPad VGA adapter can be used to view the circle on an external screen or projector.
• Tap or drag on the outer ring to change the tonic note / key signature
• Double-tap the outer ring to cycle through the inner ring displays
• Double-tap the center of the circle to cycle through the clefs
• When the inner ring is displaying a musical mode, drag the inner ring to select a new mode
• When the inner ring is displaying the transposition assistant, drag the inner ring to select a new starting key / note
What's New in Version 1.4.6
• Updated for iOS 7.0
Great learning tool. Worth the $5 I paid for it for sure!!
Simple but effective.
Relative minors are wrong
The relative minors shown are wrong and do not agree with any of the other apps. Downloaded this app because it was recommended and then found out the relative minors were wrong.
- Category: Music
- Updated: Oct 09, 2013
- Version: 1.4.6
- Size: 3.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Josef Wankerl
- © 2008–2013 Josef W. Wankerl, All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.