By Bayhoff Software
Open the Mac App Store to buy and download apps.
Easily create a “circle icon” for your iPhone, iPad, Mac, Watch, or TV app using CircleIcons.
Steps to create a circle icon:
– Create a template image in your favorite image editor.
– Make a new Circle Icons document.
– Choose a top gradient color, a bottom gradient, and a circle color (iPhone + iPad, WatchKit).
– Drop the template image into the respective image well.
– Export the icon.
* Export an icon as an Xcode asset catalog (.xcassets), a folder (with optional rounded corners for website use), distribution (App Store icon and iTunesArtwork), and Web (favicon).
* iPhone + iPad: Choose between three icon styles: Circle, Rounded Rectangle, or Plain.
* Mac: Choose between three icon types: App, Document (with title), and Folder.
* Choose between numerous color collections (gradient + circle colors), or create your own.
* iPhone + iPad: Although somewhat off-label, CircleIcons can also be used to resize a preexisting icon.
* While a template image for the App Store-sized icon is required, images for other sizes can optionally be dropped in for fine tuning.
* TV: As of version 2.0, CircleIcons now supports both TV app icons and top shelf images.
Note: The CircleIcons app and document icons were created using CircleIcons.
To see more screenshots, as well as some videos, please visit our website.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
• Fixed an issue that would cause CircleIcons to crash when attempting to export a favicon. (Export Icons… > Web)
- Category: Developer Tools
- Updated: Oct 20, 2017
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 2.7 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Daniel Freedman
- © 2015-17 Bayhoff Software. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: macOS 10.13 or later, 64-bit processor