Make your visits to Circuit of The Americas more enjoyable with event info no matter where you are on-site. Easily navigate COTA with a GPS map, find entertainment areas and points of interest, get answers to frequently asked questions, receive live schedule updates, take part in scavenger hunts and more. The COTA App is your personal event guide in the palm of your hand.
Refresh for Circuit of the Americas 2018!
Ratings and Reviews
Dangerous walk from downtown shuttle to gates
We couldn’t believe how reckless the pedal bike drivers were as they sped up and down the Nike Long walkway from the shuttles buses to the gate. They weave in and out, almost hit us twice, and essentially act like they own the road, not the pedestrians trying to make their way up. If there is one going and one coming, they take the entire pathway. And for this one mile, they charge $25 for 2 people. Talk about adding insult to injury! COTA management needs to get a handle on this as it is really dangerous.
COTA Fan Experience - better at home
Bitterly disappointing experience at COTA. The logistics were a nightmare. Top issues:
1) pedal bikes, golf carts, and EMS vehicles on the walkway in = disaster. Dangerous, unpleasant, irritating. COTA needs to separate the light vehicles and pedestrians.
Even with that walkway narrow.
2) The shuttle buses grind to a halt at every busy corner. The roadway is far too narrow and not separated from pedestrians. Even saw a gentleman in a wheelchair in between the buses.
3) Entrance gates - TINY. At turn 11 only 3 gates, even the biggest gate had 10 lanes.
4) Access to racetrack is ironic - for a racetrack in the middle of farmland it’s bizarrely difficult to access - ubers/lyfts (thousands of them) are navigating a 1+1 country road on McAngus.
F1 might want to consider dropping COTA and just racing x2 in Singapore or some place that can handle the event.
App has issues...poorly done.
1. Map- use a GUI interface and link schedule locations to map. Option use embedded gps coordinates to map guests to location.
2. Track side audio commentary non existent...simulcast should be seem less using app or radio frequency. SoundCloud is for recorded events and podcast. So should be able to do live broadcast..local AHL team Texas Stars has good app that works.
3. No rider or driver information.
4. Race data,pole and positions and finish data should be displayable.
5. Marketing...use text and sms messages to get word out about events and vendors.
6. Beer and beverage vendors never entered stand 12 ... lost revenue.
- Circuit of The Americas LLC
- 116.5 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this app.
- Gambling and Contests
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018 Circuit of The Americas LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.