By Photon Creations
This app is only available on the App Store for iOS devices.
Circuit Craft is an easy to use app for your iPad that lets you design, build and run digital circuits.
Based around a simple grid system, creating circuits is as simple as dragging tiles onto the board, draw wires connecting the tiles up and see it all work instantaneously in an always-on environment.
Circuit Craft comes with the following features:
* Input / Output tiles. Such as a switch, button, light and timer.
* Tiles to interface with the iPad. Such as microphone input, audio output and compass.
* Logic Gates: AND, OR, NAND, NOR, XOR, XNOR
* Flip Flops: JK and D
* 7-Segment displays (regular & binary)
* Adjust properties on tiles to suit your circuit design.
Custom chips can also be created to host your own circuits, and place them as a chip in another circuit.
What's New in Version 1.1
- Label tile
- JK Flip Flops now have Set/Reset asynchronous pins
- 7 Segment Displays now have 5 colours to choose from
- Electronics simulation now multi-threaded and runs at a faster rate
- Added schematic exporting
- Connector tiles now display the symbol
- Misc updates & fixes
I just got the app and can't find a way to create custom IC's or a way to get a hold of the developer.