By Adafruit Industries
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Circuit Playground simplifies electronics reference & calculation so you can have more fun hacking, making, & building your projects.
• Calculate component values for Op Amp, 555, RC Filter, & Resistor Divider circuits
• Decipher resistor & capacitor codes with ease
• Calculate power, resistance, current, and voltage with Ohm's Law & Power Calculators
• Quickly convert between decimal, hexadecimal, binary or ASCII characters
• Calculate values for multiple resistors or capacitors in series or parallel
• Pinout diagrams for widely-used ICs, connectors, & boards
• Find color for LED wavelength
• Store, search, and view PDF datasheets
• Show off your project by submitting pics to Adafruit's Show & Tell
• Access exclusive deals from Adafruit Industries
All that, plus additional features & enhancements coming soon!
What's New in Version 1.7
• PDFs can now be opened in Circuit Playground via iOS's "Open in…" button
• Imported PDF files are saved to Circuit Playground's Documents folder
Bugfixes & Improvements
• CapCodeCalc pF label corrected (iPhone)
• All OpAmp Calcs show circuit name in top bar (iPad)
• Optimized standard values in LED Resistor Calc
• Resistor Divider equation corrected
• Differentiator Calc warnings shown with saved values (iPad)
• Toolbar always visible after using Datasheet Viewer (iPhone)
• USB-A pinout illustration updated pin offset
As a person with no real formal electrical training I find this app very helpful. It has saved me hours of reading on my own, and breaks the math formulas down so they are simple to understand. Info on downloading datasheets would be helpful as another reviewe mentioned. As with anything room for improvement, and with these guys, I'm sure there will be. Thanks Collin and LadyAda!
Worth Every Penny
Adafruit Industries has an excellent reputation in the electronics hobby industry.
Circuit Playground is an excellent reference for simplifying a number of common electrical calculations. It excels in ergonomic user interface. Circuit Playground is worth every penny. Thank you for adding to my hobby.
Too cool for words
But here they are. You can't do layout but an iPhone doesn't have half a gig. What it does do is make the thought process easier. On the road, too. I just wish there was more documentation on how to pull datasheets. But that's not a knock, just a wish list sort of thing. Can we do that, daughter of Babage ;-)
- Category: Utilities
- Updated: Mar 08, 2013
- Version: 1.7
- Size: 16.9 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Adafruit Industries LLC
- © 2012 Adafruit Industries