By Betactive GmbH
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Actually we are developing a completely new version of Circuit Trainer.
Check out for our free Workout Fitness Timer App with new Functions!
"Circuit Training" supports any kind of circuit training: at the gym, at
home or outdoors. Set and save your individual times.
What we might remember from our school times is coming back in style. The
action of circuit training itself improves your strength, endurance,
flexibility and coordination simultaneously. It is characteristic of circuit
training to use all of the main muscles groups evenly. By switching
exercises, you train different groups of muscles while other muscles relax.
As a circuit training fan, this is the "must have" app:
- Save your individual training circuits by name
- Set the length of circuits from 1 second to 60 minutes
- Set break times from 1 second to 60 minutes
- Set the number of repetitions from 1 to 50
- Signal to indicate start and end of a circuit
- Sound on / off
- Listen to your iPod music while training
- Landscape or portrait display possible
- Active sounds and functions via on/off button even with display lock on
- Use for various sports activities (e.g. sparring, track & field, physical
exercise at school, etc.)
- Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Swedish, and
What's New in Version 1.11
- Fixed an issue with the round timer and it's synchronisation
- Background music (iPod) does not get interrupted anymore if you start the App
- If you close the app while the Timer is running, you'll still hear music and the round start / end sounds, furthermore the synchronisation of the timer doesn't get corrupted
- Category: Sports
- Updated: May 11, 2013
- Version: 1.11
- Size: 1.1 MB
- Languages: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Betactive GmbH
- © 2010 Betactive GmbH
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.