Cirkus is for teams and groups that rely on communication, task management, and project organization to get real work done.
Work the way your team needs to as Cirkus adapts to fit your workflow and helps you check off tasks and projects while seeing your priorities with clarity. Store files within the app and within team conversations and chats. Create task triggers and automate your work flow in new ways and more.
Cirkus offers all the basic project and task management features that you’d expect like due dates, reminders, assignees, comments, and file attachments, as well as advanced features such as project templates, custom fields, and task triggers that support complex, repetitive workflows.
The app is completely free to use, and fully localized in English, Spanish, and German.
• Assign a single task to multiple people using Roles
• See the status of each person contributing to a task or project
• Smart reminders keep everyone on track
• Customize views to visualize your priorities
TEAM COMMUNICATION AND COLLABORATION
• Conversations, files, and project scope all in one place
• Eliminate need for email threads and third party file storage
• Private conversations within tasks and projects keep everyone focused
• Swipe to reply to comments or force touch on notifications
ADVANCED FEATURES (for free!)
• Create task templates to save time on recurring tasks
• Automate your workflow with task triggers
• Set up permission profiles to collaborate with freelancers and temporary workers
• Organizations/teams clarify team management and workflow
• Easily invite team members to Cirkus
• Integrate freelancers into your projects with the right level of privacy
• Assign tasks and see current progress across teams and groups
With our web and macOS versions you can keep in sync on all your devices.
To learn more about our features, and access our training videos, check our website.
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, contact us direct at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’d love to hear from you.
Manage your tasks with new priority levels - Low, Standard, High and Critical. See at a glance what needs to be done.
Using Task Templates you can now add task approvers to your workflow. For example, approving invoices submitted by freelancers for payment.
Bug fixes to text selection and Add Task views.
Ratings and Reviews
It’s really good task manager, so it’s convenient to assign tasks and track progress. UI looks outdated and I hope developers will work on that. Also, app need to have a feedback form.
We started using this at work, and I basically don’t remember how to work without it now. Super helpful task manager, adaptive and easy to learn.
No wonder it’s free, it is useless! You can’t edit the basic format, and it’s flow, or complete lack of it, makes no sense. After struggling with it for ten minutes I gave up and deleted it. At least I didn’t waste any money to learn this app is a waste of time.
Developer Response ,
We're sorry to hear that Cirkus wasn't what you expected. If you need help, we'd be happy to support you in more detail via email@example.com, and you may find the tutorial videos helpful on our website.
- Farmers WIFE S.L.
- 56.4 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- Copyright © 2018 Farmers WIFE SL.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.