The CIRSE mobile app: keep up with the activities of the Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe!
This app offers the interactive programme for all CIRSE congresses, including the CIRSE Annual Meeting and Postgraduate course, European Conference on Interventional Oncology (ECIO) and the European Conference on Embolotherapy (ET)! Additionally, some national IR societies choose to use the CIRSE app to publish their event guides.
To make the most of the annual conference, you can access and bookmark all areas of the congress programme without an internet connection, making this app the perfect tool for planning your conference experience on the road.
- Up-to-date programme details and abstracts
- Faculty information
- Calendar-exportable session details
- Interactive floor plans
- Exhibitor information and product categories
- News section for congress announcements
- Submit your questions to the moderator
- No more keypads: use your phone to take part in session polls
- No more paper forms: online session evaluation through the app
Throughout the rest of the year, the app functions as an invaluable mobile portal for CIRSE resources: use it for quick access to the CIRSE website and the CIRSE Library and get the latest news from the CIRSE society!
This version improves the performance and stability of the app. In particular, it fixes a problem that causes the app to freeze on certain devices running iOS 12.
- CIRSE Congress Research Education GmbH
- 17.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Conference Compass and Cardiovascular and Interventional Radiological Society of Europe (CIRSE)
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.