- all functions for an emergency available in one App
- worldwide locations at hand wherever you are
- take part in making the world heart safe
- provide security and health in case of an emergency
- save lives together and become a hero
- keep fighting against sudden cardiac arrest
- in case of an emergency: make an emergency call and alarm the nearest first responder
- free database for everybody
- opportunity to participate interactively
- add AEDs easily via App
- manufacturer independent and charitable data base
- overview of the defibrillators in one map
- search and find a defibrillator as soon as possible
- heart safe travelling
- search in categories
- real time synchronization
- continuous growth: we gain new locations and partners daily
- new features are under permanent development
ABOUT CITIZENS SAVE LIVES
It can happen to anyone, anywhere, at any time. Some people who suffer from pre-existing conditions, such as hypertension, diabetes, or whom have already endured a heart attack are at an increased risk. The heart will begin to race, and the heartbeats will become uncoordinated. The pumping power of the heart slows, and then the heart stops.
The reality is: Just in Europe alone in this year another 800,000 people will die regarding sudden cardiac arrest. Over 82 percent of these victims will die at home, at work, or at a leisure activity. In an emergency situation such as this, every second counts.
Start as soon as possible with the chain of survival:
- make an emergency call
- alarm the nearest first responder
- CPR, if trained with ventilation
- deliver if necessary an electrical shock with the nearest available AED
In every of these steps you will be supported and accompanied by the Cisali App. Helping is really easy, everyone can save a life.
Install our free and mobile rescuer that will from now on constantly accompany you and provide you with security.
DO YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS?
For sure we want to improve. Therefore we need your feedback and questions.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us on:
Download now for free and become a rescuer! Download the Cisali Defibrillator, First Responder and EMC App!
iOS 12.1 screen issues fixed
- Citizens Save Lives Association Limited
- 66.8 MB
- Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- English, German
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Citizens Save Lives Association Limited
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.