Cisco Business Class Email
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
The Cisco Business Class Email (BCE) application helps encrypt your email and provides enhanced security features. To use the BCE application to open a secure email that you received in the iOS email application, touch and hold the attached securedoc.html file, then select “Open in Cisco BCE.”
NOTE: To send an encrypted email, the Cisco BCE application requires access to the Cisco Registered Envelope Service or Cisco IronPort Encryption Appliance.
Cisco BCE provides enhanced email security features such as read receipts, email recall, email expiration, and forward/reply control. Additionally, BCE removes the complexity of encryption and key management, so users can send and receive highly secure messages directly from their mobile devices. The primary benefits of the Cisco BCE application are:
• Confidentiality: BCE encrypts email to protect its confidentiality during transit.
• Encrypted email control: You have complete control over the emails you send, even after they are sent. The capabilities are:
• Read receipt: Sends a read receipt when the recipient opens an email.
• Email locking (enhanced recall): Gives you the ability to lock the decryption key,
disabling decryption for that email.
• Email expiration: Sets an expiration date for the email.
• Forward/reply control: Allows or prevents the recipient to forward, reply, or reply all. To maintain the security of your replies, you cannot change the list of recipients.
If you are an end user and have any concerns, please contact your organization’s support department. If you are a system administrator having difficulty configuring or using the application, please contact your designated Cisco support point of contact.
What's New in Version 2.1.1
Support for iOS 9
good but needs more improvements.
Runs well, but it was a little hard to find all the settings
Just download the app so I can open the message on my iPhone. I read the instructions, the problem is that it says no account and I can't register the account on the app. It does not give me that option. The colorful instructions are one thing and the reality is another.
There is no reason this has to be THIS BAD
The Cisco secure iOS app was written by and for people who care NOTHING about useability.
I'm a software engineer, and couldn't figure out how to use this thing to reply to an email. It is simply horrible. Please make this better - start anywhere.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Dec 08, 2015
- Version: 2.1.1
- Size: 40.2 MB
- Language: English
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2012-2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.