Cisco Disti Compass
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Disti Compass consolidates the partner enablement offerings delivered by Cisco distributors globally, in an easy to use app for mobile and web devices. Disti Compass allows Cisco Reseller Partners to see and sort all partner enablement offerings by architecture, delivery type and language.
Users can subscribe to push notifications on events and webinars that Cisco Distributors offer and register for those events. Users can register for events with a single click for registration-enabled events. Also new the Cisco Channels feature provides architectural blog feeds and twitter feeds all in one place. You can read articles and see the related twitter feeds from within Cisco Disti Compass.
Distributor Communities allow our Distributors to create partner communities, providing exclusive access to enablement designed for specific partner types.
The new web portal for Partners (www.disticompass.com) is now available and gives users the same functionality on both web and mobile platforms. The web portal and mobile app share user settings and filters for a synchronized experience regardless of platform.
Don't miss out on the excellent trainings, workshops and webinars offered by Cisco and our Cisco Distributors!
What's New in Version 4.2
Localization updates, fixes.
New web version of the app for users to access the same content using a web browser ! Now you can browse Cisco Disti Compass on your mobile device or the web portal. Your settings and filters are synchronized across all platforms and we’re using the same Cisco.com username and password for easy access no matter which device you use.
Check out the brand new app look and feel, we had a make over !
Distributors can now upload their logos to be shown with their events in the apps, easily identify Distributor offers visually.
New app icon
New calendar view of events to browse events by date, view an entire month and see which days have events, click directly to a specific day.
In-app Registration allows users to register events directly from the app by one-tap
Language support for English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Japanese, Korean, German, Russian, Italian, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Czech
Other App Enhancements:
1) Added language support for 11 new languages and language filter to find events by languages used to deliver the events
2) Updated regions filter for users to find events by target regions
3) Added Registration and Attendance Report along with other reporting enhancements
1) Added language support for 3 new languages (German, Russian, Italian)
2) Updated logic for event admins to define registered user list per event based on event registration type (in-app or external registration)
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 15, 2015
- Version: 4.2
- Size: 15.4 MB
- Languages: English, Bokmål, Norwegian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hebrew, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.