Cisco Jabber Video for iPad
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cisco Jabber Video for iPad is a unified communications client application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on the Apple iPad. This integrated collaboration experience is designed to take advantage of the form factor of the iPad; it works with both premises and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following functions:
• Integrated voice, high-quality video, IM, presence, and visual voicemail functions
• Flexibility of configuration for different communications infrastructure and combinations thereof:
- Voice and video: Cisco Unified Communications Manager
- Video: Cisco TelePresence® Video Communication Server (VCS), Jabber Video for TelePresence or Cisco WebEx TelePresence service ( A paid Jabber Video service)
- Presence and IM: Cisco WebEx Messenger service (formerly Cisco WebEx Connect service) or Cisco Unified Presence
- Voicemail: Cisco Unity Connection
• Interoperability with Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• Sign-in with only username@domain and password via automatic service discovery with domain name server records.
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager or Cisco TelePresence VCS, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber Video for iPad configuration, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, visit http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps12430/prod_installation_guides_list.html.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of the Cisco Jabber Video for iPad application are licenses under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen email@example.com”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco Jabber Web Site:
Cisco Jabber Video for iPad Support: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/ps12430/products_user_guide_list.html
Application License Agreement:
End User License Agreement
Copy and paste from here: http://www.cisco.com/en/US/partner/docs/general/warranty/English/EU1KEN_.html
What's New in Version 9.3.6
Updated, iOS 7 inspired UI
Bug fixes and stability improvements
Delete Contact button
Why does the delete contact button have to be so visible?? We deploy ipads for video medical interpreting within the hospital, and our clients keep deleting contacts by mistake. Get rid of it please!
Also, can me make the big green CALL BUTTON to actually call as soon as you hit it? I don’t want to keep selecting which number I want to use. If only one number is listed, just call it.
I can no longer use the app after the recent upgrade. It crashes immediately. Do not upgrade until the problem is addressed.
Crashes immediately when trying to open.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Apr 15, 2014
- Version: 9.3.6
- Size: 36.8 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2014 Cisco Systems
Compatibility: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.