Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cisco Jabber™ for iPhone and iPad is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco WebEx® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
The latest Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad Release is supported on iOS 8 running on an Apple iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, and 6 Plus, Apple iPad 2, iPad with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad Air2, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini 3, or an Apple iPod touch fifth generation.
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the latest Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide, and Server Setup Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen firstname.lastname@example.org”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013-2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback.
What's New in Version 11.1.1
- Dial via Office - Reverse is supported over Mobile and Remote Access.
- Stability Improvements
OK but needs improvement!
I just started using this app. It is OK but needs some improvments:
- Contacts: Contacts are sorted by first name only. No way to sort by last name
- Answering a call: When swiping the new call notification on a locked screen, you are still required to press the Answer button to answer the call. You should only need to swipe the new call notification to have the call pick up.
I live by this app. OK that might be an exaggeration, but still it really is great. Only ask, please make an Apple watch add-on. Thank you!
Can't see Voicemail in Phone Only Mode
It won't show Voicemail in Phone Only Mode. Voicemail shows in Windows version. Showed briefly this morning but wouldn't let me tab from the password to set Server. Now it has disappeared again.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Nov 04, 2015
- Version: 11.1.1
- Size: 143 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.