Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Cisco Jabber™ for iPhone and iPad is a collaboration application that provides presence, instant messaging (IM), voice, voice messaging, and video calling capabilities on Apple iPhone, iPad and iPod touch devices. Escalate your Jabber calls into multi-party conferencing with Cisco WebEx® Meetings. This integrated collaboration experience works with both on premise and cloud-based collaboration architectures.
This application supports the following capabilities:
• Integrated voice
• High-quality video with interoperability to Cisco TelePresence and other video endpoints
• IM, presence
• Visual voicemail
• One-tap escalation to WebEx meetings (cross-launches the Cisco WebEx® Meetings application)
Device and Operating System Requirements:
The latest Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad Release is supported on iOS 8 running on an Apple iPhone 4s, 5, 5c, 5s, 6, and 6 Plus, Apple iPad 2, iPad with Retina display, iPad Air, iPad Air2, iPad mini, iPad mini with Retina display, iPad mini 3, or an Apple iPod touch fifth generation.
For more information about Cisco Jabber, visit: http://www.cisco.com/go/jabber
IMPORTANT: If connecting to Cisco Unified Communications Manager, administrators must enable the correct Cisco Jabber for iPhone and iPad configurations, or proper connectivity will not be established. For details, review the latest Cisco Jabber Installation and Configuration Guide, and Server Setup Guide.
IMPORTANT: Most of the features described above are specific to a particular system configuration. Please check with your IT administrator to determine the specific features that are available to you.
Portions of Cisco Jabber are licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License (LGPL), and are “Copyright © 1999 Erik Walthinsen firstname.lastname@example.org”. You may obtain a copy of the LGPL license at http://www.gnu.org/licenses/lgpl-2.1.html.
Cisco, Cisco Unified Communications Manager and Cisco Jabber are trademarks of Cisco Systems, Inc. Copyright © 2013-2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
By tapping “Install” you agree to install Jabber and all future software updates, and you accept the terms of service and privacy statement below:
Email us at email@example.com with any feedback.
What's New in Version 11.0.2
- Stability improvements
App works well for me
I would like to see the ability to answer a voice call from a locked screen added. A little less battery consumption, too, would be nice.
1. App doesn't sync between desktop and mobile chats.
2. App stops running after updating. User doesn't realize this and is expecting chats to still come through. Only after opening the app back up and agreeing to new license agreement does the app work again.
Constantly disconnects on cellular and loses auto sign on
It will constantly disconnect on cellular in this version. Terrible.
In addition to that ongoing problem, an additional one of losing auto sign in after 3-4 sessions.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 15, 2015
- Version: 11.0.2
- Size: 143 MB
- Languages: English, Arabic, Croatian, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco and/or its affiliates. All rights reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.