Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any web conference from your iPad and iPhone.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for both the Apple iPad and iPhone. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Use video for better engagement: Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Streaming 2-way video on the iPad and iPhone delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go. Staying face-to-face has never been easier!
What's New in Version 7.0
• Support for WebEx Event Center – Join WebEx Event Center meetings as a panelist or attendee (Requires WBS 29.8 or later)
• Manage your Personal Room lobby – Receive notifications when someone is waiting in your lobby and admit them into the room, or remove them (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
• Enter someone’s Personal Room by entering their username or the full URL (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher (available for iPhone 4 or greater, iPad 2 or greater)
• Voice-activated video switching
• Recording indicator
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously (iPad only)
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9 required)
• Auto Call Me for iPhone (for sites with call back enabled)
• Wideband audio support
• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else a Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Network Based Recording
• Join the meeting through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site or Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN) support
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in to Cisco WebEx Meetings via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 12 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
File sharing on iPad (Requires WBS28.9 or WebEx Meetings 1.2SP6 and greater for full functionality)
Cisco WebEx may collect usage data and personal information from your device. By installing this application, you consent to receive all communications, updates, and upgrades associated with Cisco WebEx. For more information please see the Privacy Statement. (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html)
What's New in Version 7.0
•Support for WebEx Event Center – Join WebEx Event Center meetings as a panelist or attendee (Requires WBS 29.8 or later)
•Manage your Personal Room lobby – Receive notifications when someone is waiting in your lobby and admit them into the room, or remove them (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
•Enter someone’s Personal Room by entering their username or the full URL (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
I tried this app today and installed the VOIP app that was recommended and just had the BEST WebEx experience. The screen sharing was flawless, the audio was perfect-in fact was smoother than when I am on campus using the phone/party line.
I have no complaints.
This is one instance where the rating should be binary. Does the app do what it claimed to do? Does it solve the problem it was designed to solve? The answer is YES. A 5 point rating is what I chose, but implies it is a 'perfect" app. Not sure that exists. This is pretty close. It is a "Solutions" app. Well done.
Great for Collab - hate the timeout
WebEx has become a staple of my business communication toolkit. All works quite well. Only thing I dislike is the constant disconnecting if you are multitasking on an iOS device. Seems like if you are not on the screen for about a min you get a disconnecting warning message. Also wish the dialup part of the communication was done in-app vs the iPhone phone service. Also wish it had a feature to automatically input meeting number and password.
Just plain works
I have a computer provided by work and have absolutely no control over it. Needless to say, it is totally screwed up.
After nearly an hour of trying everything that I could think of to attend a meeting, I installed the app and entered the info and I was in. Zero problems. I
I don't care about most of the functionality most of the time, but I always need to see the slides. This app does that.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 17, 2015
- Version: 7.0
- Size: 33.3 MB
- Languages: Chinese, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Ko, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.