Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take your Web meetings anywhere!
Join any web conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for Cisco WebEx Meeting Center, Cisco WebEx Training Center, Cisco WebEx Event Center, Cisco WebEx Meetings Server, and Cisco WebEx Meetings. Meet anywhere, with anyone, and get more done.
Experience high-quality 2-way video on tablets and smartphones. Whether you're holding brainstorming sessions or making presentations, turning your online meeting into a video conference has never been easier!
• Join meetings through an meeting notifications, email invites, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Wideband audio support
• Auto Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Call over Internet)
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• File sharing from iPhones and iPads - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
• View video files shared from desktop presenter on iPad and iPhone
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• View content and video simultaneously
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required)
• Callback to a video conferencing system (WBS30+ required)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Schedule, start, or cancel meetings
• Start or pause recordings
• Invite participants
• Mute participants
• Promote or demote panelists (Training Center)
• Answer questions in Q&A Panel (Training Center)
Apple Watch features:
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in with your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 15 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and select the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 9.8.1
•720p video resolution support •join meeting notifications from your locked and home screen •Apple Watch multi-language support •Usability improvements •Bug fixes
Great app, good audio quality
I used this app for the first time today. The nationwide company I work for uses WebEx for all of their conference calls, and multiple are held ever week. I usually just dial the number using my phone, but I recently found out that there was an app to use instead. I love it. Whenever someone is talking, the applets me know who it is. If there is a document being shared I see it right away and there is no need to use multiple devices to get the most from the call. The only issue I had was, during the call, as the host was talking, there was a period of about a few seconds when I lost clear audio and only heard beeps and tones. It worked itself out quickly, but I did have to ask the host to repeat so I didn't miss any important information.
All in all, a great little app. 😊
Good app but needs improvement
The good: For meetings that show up, it is reliable, the images displayed on the screen align with the presenter as expected and you can use your camera and/or chat to communicate with your workgroup.
I love the new layout and the feature that reminds you that you have a meeting coming up without having to login to the app that morning. Very convenient!
Improvements needed: I would like to pull all WebEx meetings from my calendar, not a select few. The meetings that I copy to my calendar do not show up. Only the meetings where I am directly in the sent "To" field or the "cc" field of the email.
I do not know why the meetings I copy from a company email do not show up, but there should be a script running that makes gets information from your WebEx calendar in real time and syncs the information for all WebEx audio conferences and video meetings so they all show up on this app.
In line with that point, I use this on a mobile device as I assume many do and I don't need to see meetings that have been canceled.
I would also like this app to display WebCasts incorporating the ability to submit questions and interact via surveys with direct real time streaming.
Constantly "forgets"account and password
The application constantly looses the information on the user name and password and there is no a way to preserve it. And even I have the fingerprint recognition on my iPhone 6s enabled I need to enter the email associated with the account and the password again and again which is not the way to use the app while driving. Other then that it is ok and helps a lot to connect to the meeting quickly.
One more thing - after connecting to the meeting and choosing "call in" and establishing audio connection there is no a way to go back to the meeting except to choose "cancel" button - it should be changed to "return" or "back to meeting"
- Category: Business
- Updated: Feb 20, 2017
- Version: 9.8.1
- Size: 106 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2017 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.