Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
Stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher
• Voice-activated video switching
• View content and video simultaneously
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required)
• Auto Call Me for iPhone (for sites with call back enabled)
• Wideband audio support
• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Record meeting
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 15 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 8.6
• Start or join meetings quickly using 3D touch (iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus)
• Signing in with SSO is one less click using embedded Safari browser (iOS9 only)
• Now certified for iPad Pro!
Sharing documents needs work
Updated for 8.6: I don't know what "certified for iPad Pro" means, but it still doesn't support the native resolution or keyboard on the Pro, nor does it support the multitasking features of iOS 9 (such as split screen).
I'm glad to see the addition of sharing documents, but the experience is still weak. When I share a PowerPoint, for instance, it shows the current slide, and parts of adjacent slides. It's one continuous loop of slides, so you have to scroll to center the slide you're on (and, again, if it is centered, it shows part of the previous slide as well as part of the next slide). This is very unprofessional to those viewing, which means I cannot rely on WebEx on my iPad for presenting. As sharing content is a staple of many WebEx meetings, this needs to be polished before it becomes usable.
I use this almost everyday - it works very well
I find this app to be extremely valuable. I join & host meetings from anywhere with no issues.
Update: We have recently started using the WebEx audio feature, and have found it to be incredibly useful. I no longer call into a separate audio meeting, but use my iPad for audio. It works great. Even if I am in a location with poor cell phone coverage, I get clear audio win WebEx over wifi.
Excellent and simple
I have such an old laptop, I can't connect to WebEx. That's what brought me to the App Store. I'm glad--because now I don't have to just listen on my cellphone, I get to see the slides the instructor presents. Added bonus, being able to see the questions the other students ask. For me, this is a win!
The only nit picky thing I have is that the interface is not completely intuitive for me. That's it. Otherwise, I really like it!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jan 26, 2016
- Version: 8.6
- Size: 50.7 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.