Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
Stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video • 2-way video with camera switcher • Voice-activated video switching • View content and video simultaneously • Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid • Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required) • Auto Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Connect using Internet) • Callback to a video conferencing system (WBS30+ required) • Wideband audio support • File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT • View video files shared from desktop presenter on iPad and iPhone
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Record meeting
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 15 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 9.1.1
• See all available audio options, similar to desktop
• One less tap to join the audio portion of a meeting with Auto Connect VoIP, Auto Call In
• View video files shared from desktop presenter
• Streamlined sign in experience – single sign on users will leverage the same login experience as non-single sign on users
• iPhone SE support
• Bug fixes
Excellent, but needs multitasking and native Office rendering
Webex for iOS is great, but it needs some improvements:
- adopt Split View, Slide Over and Picture in Picture for video: so that users can easily take notes in another app while watching a meeting
- improve chat function: make chats visible outside app. Make them easier to manage inside app, with notifications.
- for presenting Office docs (Word, PowerPoint) the app needs better Office document rendering, rather than the simplified iOS rendering of Office documents, which adequate for quick views, but not for professional presentations.
First time user
Had an emergency so I had literally 5minutes download and connect. I was able to get video feed and chats with no problem but unfortunately I could not hear the webinar. This could have been my error because I have never used the app before and I was on the go. Based on what I was able to do on such a short amount of time, this was super convenient and helpful.
Great way to join a WebEx
I love the easy way this app let's me join my WebEx calls! I really like the ability to schedule meetings, record meetings and shift the presenter with this APP! Thanks for making this an app that takes input from users and builds it into the product!
Just keeps getting better, love that I can bypass needing to press 1 to get into a call!
- Category: Business
- Updated: Jul 19, 2016
- Version: 9.1.1
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2015 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.