Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
Stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any conference from your Apple iPad, iPhone and Apple Watch.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for iPad, iPhone, and Apple Watch. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, full screen multipoint video • 2-way video with camera switcher • Voice-activated video switching • View content and video simultaneously • Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Hybrid • Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9+ required) • Auto Connect Audio (Call-In, Call Back, Connect using Internet) • Callback to a video conferencing system (WBS30+ required) • Wideband audio support • File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT • View video files shared from desktop presenter on iPad and iPhone
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Record meeting
• Join meetings through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site, Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN)
• Full-screen meeting view
• Attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
• Start/end Personal Room meetings
• View participant list
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 15 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
By installing this application, you are accepting the Terms of Service (http://www.webex.com/terms-of-service-text.html) and Privacy Statement (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html) and are consenting to receive communications, updates, and upgrades for Cisco WebEx services. Cisco WebEx may collect meeting usage data and personal information, such as your email address, from your computer or device.
What's New in Version 9.1.2
• See all available audio options, similar to desktop
• One less tap to join the audio portion of a meeting with Auto Connect VoIP, Auto Call In
• View video files shared from desktop presenter
• Streamlined sign in experience – single sign on users will leverage the same login experience as non-single sign on users
• iPhone SE support
• Bug fixes
What a great way to reach many while not all together. It was very easy to join a meeting. Great visuals. Great audio. I think the key here is that this app ISN'T the main focus, the meeting content was the focus. That's the highest compliment, in my opinion, for an app like this. You are the means that should to what the app user wants to reach. Therefore, by doing your job unnoticed and with no attention being drawn to the app application itself, you allow the user to get to the content they need and want! Thanks for this great product from a meeting attendee. I'm curious to know more about hosting and creating a meeting with this app. Happy to know the audience should have no problems when using this app! Way to go! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟
Decent app but needs improvement
The good: For meetings that show up, it is reliable, the images displayed on the screen align with the presenter as expected and you can use your camera and/or chat to communicate with your workgroup.
Improvements needed: I would like to pull all WebEx meetings from my calendar, not a select few. I do not know why some show up and others do not, but there should be a script running that makes updates to your WebEx calendar preferably in real time that will pull all WebEx audio conferences and video meetings. I use this on a mobile device as I assume many do and I don't need to see meetings that have been canceled.
I would also like this app to display WebCasts incorporating the ability to submit questions and interact via surveys with direct real time streaming.
I use the iPad app in lieu of the PC...
I really like to use my iPad for WebEx meetings because it leaves my PC screens available and makes my iPad's Bluetooth available for the audio. Neither my phone nor my PC is even involved, and it's completely portable. However, by not using the phone for audio, it is available for calls to come in, and an incoming call can confuse things among the audio devices.
I have not used the iPad for presenting PowerPoint presentations, but the PowerPoint on the iPad does a good job of representing the presentation material, so it might work well.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Aug 09, 2016
- Version: 9.1.2
- Size: 63.9 MB
- Apple Watch: Yes
- Languages: English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2016 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.