Cisco WebEx Meetings
Open iTunes to buy and download apps.
Take Your WebEx Meetings Anywhere!
It's easy to stay connected to important meetings, wherever you are. With Cisco WebEx Meetings, you can join any web conference from your iPad and iPhone.
Cisco WebEx Meetings is a universal app for both the Apple iPad and iPhone. It services WebEx Meeting Center, WebEx Meetings, WebEx Training Center, WebEx Event Center and WebEx Meetings Server.
Use video for better engagement: Whether you're holding a brainstorming session or making a presentation, turning your online meeting into a virtual video conference helps everyone focus on every word. Streaming 2-way video on the iPad and iPhone delivers an unparalleled visual experience on the go. Staying face-to-face has never been easier!
What's New in Version 7.0
• Support for WebEx Event Center – Join WebEx Event Center meetings as a panelist or attendee (Requires WBS 29.8 or later)
• Manage your Personal Room lobby – Receive notifications when someone is waiting in your lobby and admit them into the room, or remove them (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
• Enter someone’s Personal Room by entering their username or the full URL (Requires WBS 29.11 or later)
Mobile video conferencing with:
• High-quality, multipoint video
• 2-way video with camera switcher (available for iPhone 4 or greater, iPad 2 or greater)
• Voice-activated video switching
• Recording indicator
• Full-screen video
• View content and video simultaneously (iPad only)
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud Hybrid
• Support for Cisco Collaboration Meeting Rooms Cloud (WBS29.9 required)
• Auto Call Me for iPhone (for sites with call back enabled)
• Wideband audio support
• File sharing on the iPad - iWork docs (Keynote, Numbers, Pages), PDF, Word, Excel, PPT
Host account capabilities, including:
• Schedule, start, and cancel a meeting
• Invite others to a meeting
• Make someone else a Host
• Pass presenter capabilities to another participant
• Promote/Demote panelists (WebEx Training Center)
• Mute/Un-mute participants
• Expel a participant
• Network Based Recording
• Join the meeting through an email invite, meeting number, WebEx site or Personal Room URL, or My Meetings List
• Join before the meeting host
• Integrated VoIP audio and web conferencing on Wi-Fi and 3G/4G/LTE
• Personal Conferencing Number (PCN) support
• Full-screen meeting view
• View attendee list
• View shared content with annotations
• Pinch to zoom and scan
• Private or group chat
Global and Enterprise Ready:
• Sign in to Cisco WebEx Meetings via your corporate account (for sites with Single Sign-On)
• Users can join a meeting from behind the firewall using Wi-Fi proxy support
• End to End encryption
• Available in 12 languages
Anyone can attend a Cisco WebEx meeting for free by choosing one of the below options. A Cisco WebEx Host account is needed to schedule and host a meeting.
- Go to your Cisco WebEx meeting invitation email and click on the meeting link.
- Launch the Cisco WebEx Meetings app on your iPad or iPhone and enter the meeting number.
File sharing on iPad (Requires WBS28.9 or WebEx Meetings 1.2SP6 and greater for full functionality)
Cisco WebEx may collect usage data and personal information from your device. By installing this application, you consent to receive all communications, updates, and upgrades associated with Cisco WebEx. For more information please see the Privacy Statement. (https://www.cisco.com/web/siteassets/legal/privacy.html)
What's New in Version 7.0.1
First time user
"Attended/Joined" a WebEx mtg via my laptop browser and had some difficulty/confusion, especially with the audio connection. I quickly downloaded WebEx app to my iPad (Air), and within less than a minute, I was logged into my meeting. Connecting the audio through the iPad app was also extremely easy. My only suggestion, at this point, is to make the microphone icon for muting on my side more obvious and always available, versus it disappearing into the top menu bar when it hides during the WebEx. An Option: A shadowed microphone icon that is constantly available somewhere on the screen, but doesn't interfere with screen visibility, would be great, IMO.
Anyway...a great first go with the WebEx app!
GREAT WEBEX IPHONE APP !
I quickly downloaded the WebEx app to my iPhone 6+ during an audio meeting I was attending on my iPad, so that I could switch to the app on my phone. (I needed my iPad for my note-taking app. Noteshelf is a MUST HAVE APP for iPad note-taking!)
The WebEx iPhone app has exactly what I was asking for in my above original comments about the iPad app. So easy! Kudos Cisco...now please update your iPad app to have just as easily accessed buttons for the Audio Mute/Unmute and Video On/Off features. Thanks, in advance.
Great On The Go meeting app
Bravo, in short, if you use WebEx, get this app.
I have used WebEx for some time and this new app is a great extension, it's rare that a desktop port to smart device hit so close the the mark. It shows an actual view of the presenters desktop, attendee list, option for video conferencing, and the audio is great.
I gave it 3 stars because I think it's is a reasonable expectation of what can be done on a smart phone, but I have also read other users critiques for small feature enhancements such as ear speaker vs loudspeaker, and document handling and think there are reasonable tweaks that warrant addressing. I foresee 5 stars coming for this app in the future and I will continue to use this app and update its rating accordingly.
Only basic features for iPad
The iPad v 7.0.1 app is missing some key features for meetings that are more interactive. If another Webex presenter share's files via the TABS, and if the presenter assigns ALL RIGHTS to ALL participants the laptop / computers users can go to any share tab to see a shared FILE and then go INTO the document and navigate to any page they want, but the iPad doesn't allow any of these rights, they simple see what is shown or can push share, say a Google doc, to others. BUT, if looking at doc shared with them NO options to see pages at own pace. v. frustrating. Also, won't display ANY video's that were uploaded by another presenter, simply says Invalid format error...very frustrating. Would only use this when iPad user is more PASSIVE attendee.
- Category: Business
- Updated: Mar 21, 2015
- Version: 7.0.1
- Size: 33.4 MB
- Languages: English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish
- Seller: Cisco
- © 2014 Cisco Systems, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
Compatibility: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.